Converting Any Video Format To Vcd??

Status
Not open for further replies.

caje143

Journeyman
Hi All,
can you'll please suggest me with the best software for converting all possible video formats into VCD format???
coz at times i have certain problems while converting certain files...and sometimes i dont... so can u'll plz suggest me with a single software that can convert all different formats to VCD... i.e. ".DAT" extension....

thanks..
Caje

OP
caje143

caje143

Journeyman
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
I use Total Video Converter and works fine for me :)
does it convert kinda all possible formats...
can u give me the link to the download or the readme file so that i can check the review and see whether or not it satisfies my needs..???

thnx

amitava82

MMO Addict
why not try nero. i believe its powerful enough to get your job done n u get it free with your burner. just select VCD project from the main menu.

OP
caje143

caje143

Journeyman
amitava82 said:
why not try nero. i believe its powerful enough to get your job done n u get it free with your burner. just select VCD project from the main menu.
i know that...but is there any other software other than nero???
kindly let me know...
thnx...
caje

OP
caje143

caje143

Journeyman
am sorry forgot to mention that i also want to split the large video file..
like for example if i have a 850-900 MB video file (Any format), how do i split it and convert it back to VCD format... i want to split it like 450 -450...
is there any software to do so...

kindly let me know...

Thnx
caje

OP
caje143

caje143

Journeyman
shantanu_webmaster said:
yeah there is VCD cutter ....
can vcd cutter convert also all possible video formats to VCD format...
coz i think VCD cutter as the name says read only VCD format files and not others.. can VCD cutter be used to convert other video format files to ".DAT" format i.e. VCD format...??

thnx
Caje

Thnx
Caje

Last edited:

lalam

In the zone
Try super 2007 given in the febraury issue of digit. Its a free software and i use it to convert from one video format to another, you may convert any format that it supports to vcd format as well

OP
caje143

caje143

Journeyman
lalam said:
Try super 2007 given in the febraury issue of digit. Its a free software and i use it to convert from one video format to another, you may convert any format that it supports to vcd format as well
BUT DOES IT SPLIT LARGE VIDEO FILES AS WELL AS CONVERT AT THE SAME TIME???

KINDLY LET ME KNOW

THNX
CAJE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom