Convert a DVD movie to a 700 MB CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilthomas26

In the zone
Hi,
Please tell me the detailed steps to convert a DVD movie to a
700 MB CD(DivX)...with good quality..I have searched for this topic in this forum..but couldnt find the exact resuls..if anyone knew any link abt the DivX conversion please give me....

ThnX in advance

Dipen01

Youngling
Buddy Pls.. search using DVD to DivX or DVD Conversion.... and u will find lots of threads... already discussed...

take some efforts..

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
First use DVD Decrypter to rip to your HDD.
DVD Decrypter is a free tool that allows you to decrypt and copy DVDs to your PC's hard disk.You can even use DVD Decrypter to erase / format your rewritable media!
*www.dvddecrypter.com/index.php?act=download

The .avi's /.ogm's ripped from DVD Decrypter, produces the best result.

How to do:
1. Get DVD Decrypter (Freeware)
*www.dvddecrypter.com/
2. Get autoGk (Full pacakge) (Free)
*www.autogk.me.uk/modules.php?name=Downloads
3. First use DVD Decrypter to rip the VOB file from your DVD and save them into a folder.
4. Now open up auto GK...and locate the directory where u've saved the .VOB files...and now u have the option to rip to whatever size...since u wanna rip to 1.37 GB (2 CDS) or 700mb ,tick that option....and then change the other settings if u wish..and hit RIP!!

Note the ripping speed depends on the PC speed and it's performance. Get autoGK only u have a faster computer.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!

rip the .VOB file from the DVD usind DVDripper.. and then use virtualdubMOD to convert them into .avi .. www.virtualdubmod.sourceforge.net

Alternatively, u can use Imtoo DVD Ripper [www.imtoo.com/dvd-ripper.html]

which gives u the options of converting a DVD to n no. of CDs as per ur req. but unfortunately is not free. On the other hand VirtualdubMOD is free but u hv to experiment a little to get ur desired compression.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
hey drgrudge
the download does not occur
error is as:-
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /AutoGordianKnot.1.96.Setup.exe on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at len0x.shellpower.net Port 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom