control light switches from TV remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
wrong thread. i think people who post in wrong threads shuld also be banned otherwise we'll be having a fleet of wrong threads.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Chill pritish.. He is a new guy .. and new guys often make mistakes in the begining ..

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
but jaise jaise new people come more will be the no. of mistakes and i noticed tht the fresh stock always make the mistake of putting Question in the tutorials section. i think tht there's somnething wrong wiith the name of this section.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@Bigtech : you have to use aditional circuits/devices to turn on appliances like lights/fan etc etc. If you are from electronics background and have built circuits then you can just build one yourself or buy a ready made kit available in the market. these kits usually have a remote with them. There are also commercial devices available which does what you asked for.

pritish_kul2 said:
but jaise jaise new people come more will be the no. of mistakes and i noticed tht the fresh stock always make the mistake of putting Question in the tutorials section. i think tht there's somnething wrong wiith the name of this section.
Even I made many mistakes and posted in the wrong sections before when I joined digit. All the seniour guys helped me to understand how things work in the forum. Now same cycle repeats again .. so we have to help the new members and make them understand how to post here by pointing out to the correct sections and giving the links. :)

Reporting to move the thread to Q&A

romeo_8693

"The RaCaLaNGeL"©
@bigtech
first this aint a electronics froum
abt ur query:
u need a ir detector module,wire it to a relay and transistor(for signal amplification)...the relay should be connected to power supply of bulb....

check here:www.electronicsforu.com

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
offtopic: pritish the avatar is created from which site ... iv seen a couple of ppl have the same thing which site :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom