Connectivity problem (Rapidshare)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amer

Right off the assembly line
[SOLVED]Connectivity problem (Rapidshare)

Ok this is one of the most wierdest problems that i have came across . I w'd be very grateful if someone c'd help me out with this one.

here's what happening... (Rapidshare.com)

i start the download through flashget, downloads fine untill after 3-4 min. download stops, now when i try to open the site through any of the browser , it gets timed out. when i ping it , i get a positive response. After 25-30 mins again i can access the site but the above events occur again.

Now i did a system restore , spyware , adware scans , virus scans , deleted temp files etc still nothing.I even requested an IP change with my ISP which i got changed but still the problem persists.I tried changing Duplex /speed modes still doesnt work. I am out of ideas on what to do. Please help me out.

EDIT: seems to be happening only with flashget, i will try and reinstall it and check then.
EDIT2:problem was with flashget , seems to work fine after a reinstall.
Regards,
amer.

Last edited:

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Do u have a premium a/c at Rapidshare ? AFAIK only a premium a/c holder can legally download with Download Accelerators.

OP
A

amer

Right off the assembly line
yes i do, and i just now tried downloading thru other managers and it works fine with others .... so its a flashget problem i will try a fresh install of flashget and try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom