Connecting Phone Gprs To Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

raja2281

Journeyman
I HAVE CONNECTED MY NOKIA 3230 WITH MY PC. I HAVE MADE THE DIAL UP CONNECTION AS IS GIVEN IN MOST SITES AND FORUMS. THE PC IS DIALING THE CONNECTION *99# NUMBER AND AFTER VERIFYING USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND AUTHENTICATION THE CONNECTION IS ESTABLISHED.

NOW THE PROBLEM IS THE CONNECTION ICON IS SHOWING 115.4 kpbs connected. But when i try to surf or open any page it takes a long time and then finally says you might not be connected to the net. i have checked the firewall is allowing this connection.

Can an1 help me out.

DR RANJAN

Broken In
speed actually slow through mobile(airtel connection). But still hope....
1) save bandwith, turn off automatic update (all software include windows)
2)use other browser ### i like opera, its better than ie.

vandit

In the zone
dude have u enabled mobile office or using nop service in pc using proxies???? the nop service gets connected 4m pc but doesnt allow u to freely surf sites....u may succesfully open sites like google but that too after a long time...so enable the mobile office service and then use it...

mobileman

In the zone
hi,
for enabling MO, just recharge your connection with a GPRS recharge. and call customer center and tell them to activate GPRS on your number, mostly, 48hours will take to get GPRS in your phone. after the activation, u can see the 'G' icon on the desktop of your 3230. after that, try again.

just do this step by step

wishing to be connected with GPRS tru MO

yours
mobileman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom