Connecting 2 monitor ----[URGENT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijaythefool

In the zone
Guys i need urgent help

i want to connect two monitor to work independently . what are the necessary stuff required.i have to do this on a celtron would 1.7 procesor is that possible ?

Please help me urgently

THx in advance

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
I think its possible go and get a graphics card with dual output and connect two monitors on it. These days the graphics cards come with a vgs and a dvi output, two display can be connected to it. What do you mean by "work independently" you can have diffrent things or programs access these monitors but any thing else will need more expensive hardware.

OP
V

vijaythefool

In the zone
pradeep_chauhan said:
I think its possible go and get a graphics card with dual output and connect two monitors on it. These days the graphics cards come with a vgs and a dvi output, two display can be connected to it. What do you mean by "work independently" you can have diffrent things or programs access these monitors but any thing else will need more expensive hardware.

i wanna use it at my shop . like i want to use the comp at the same time without disturbing by accountant. i need to work only with accouts softwares.

aadipa

Padawan
vijaythefool said:
i wanna use it at my shop . like i want to use the comp at the same time without disturbing by accountant. i need to work only with accouts softwares.

That means u need 2 keyboard / 2 mouse and 2 monitor, in short 1 terminal.

There are hardware available for it but it is much costly.

If u only need to have 2 monitors, just add a new AGP or PCI graphic card, u can get some old card at around Rs 700, just install it, install drivers and u have your 2 monitor setup ready. Ur current and new cards will work to give u a dual minitor setup. Getting a dual output graphics card will be much costly.

OP
V

vijaythefool

In the zone
aadipa said:
vijaythefool said:

That means u need 2 keyboard / 2 mouse and 2 monitor, in short 1 terminal.

There are hardware available for it but it is much costly.

If u only need to have 2 monitors, just add a new AGP or PCI graphic card, u can get some old card at around Rs 700, just install it, install drivers and u have your 2 monitor setup ready. Ur current and new cards will work to give u a dual minitor setup. Getting a dual output graphics card will be much costly.

Adipa i can have my work done with another celtorn low performance pc .
can u tell me what would be the price finally after using such dual out put graphic cards ?

krishnathelord

In the zone
first of all as u have a celleron machine the extra load due to another terminal would bee death defining for the celeron

secondly they cost around 6-7K for card itself, then together with monitor and keybord it comes to 12 k
with than u can buy a second hand piv machine

so go for the card only if there is space crunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom