Confused in AOM!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
I installed Age of Mythology. I tried the learning campaign. I defeated the Cyclops(there was only one). After that, i dont know what to do. Cheats dont work and there are no more objectives left. What do i do?????

sknowonweb

Journeyman
Long Ago i completed those campaigns.If i m right cyclops is defeated in the training campaign , right.post ur reply so that i guess what to do. Or u can just visit few gaminmg sites sucha s cheatcc to find way to proceed gaming.

death

Broken In
Hi saurabh.sauron, :D

What you were playing was the training mode and not the real campaign.
Training just tells you the basics of the game.

To play the real game you have to select either " single player " or "campaign" .

Just select them and you will be killing some bad old peoples.

Chow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

OP
saurabh.sauron

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
It was the training campaign. I had to defeat the Cyclops. There was only one. I defeated it. After that, the objectives did not end, the game did not finish and i could not proceed. all paths were obstructed. there was no way to move on. cheats did not work. what do i do???

cj4gta

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I think it's a bug that is preventing you from going into the next stage. I have played it without any problem. As you cannot finish the training level, you should skip it and start the main campaign from the main menu. If you have played other stragy games, it is useless to play the training level anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom