Configuring Emulators

Status
Not open for further replies.

FasTrack

Journeyman
I downloaded an emulator software to run PSX games on pc.

When i am trying to configure it, i get an error saying

PSX BIOS NOT FOUND[bios\scph1001.bin]

What is this ???

Can i ever play the games on my pc ?

System satisfies all necessary specifications.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Then and again ...its been said a thousand times on other sites and forum too ..theres not a single software for emulation where one can play ps2 games on Pc with satisfying results...
90% of the games are impossible to run no matter how high the system configuration you have. the rest 10% will crawl slowly in so low a resolution that it will make your high end 3d games look dos :p
Believe me ...forget bleem or anything...the only good way to play ps2 games or for that xbox games are on ps2 or xbox not PC

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
freshseasons said:
Then and again ...its been said a thousand times on other sites and forum too ..theres not a single software for emulation where one can play ps2 games on Pc with satisfying results...
90% of the games are impossible to run no matter how high the system configuration you have. the rest 10% will crawl slowly in so low a resolution that it will make your high end 3d games look dos :p
Believe me ...forget bleem or anything...the only good way to play ps2 games or for that xbox games are on ps2 or xbox not PC

Aghrrrrr :x ....How many times to Tell Ya PSX Stands for Playstation One Ok....SO He downloaded The Ps One Eumlator and Not the Ps 2 One.....Anyways Btw Fastrack Trading or using of The Bios Of Psx Is Illegal and in ur case the File In The Plugins directory is missing.....U can find it here *www.filemirrors.com/search.src?type=begins&file=scph
Happy Emulating mate..... 8)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
opps so sorry allwyndlima . :oops: Forgot something...!!!! Got carried away and hence the post..
dont mind much too!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
freshseasons said:
opps so sorry allwyndlima . :oops: Forgot something...!!!! Got carried away and hence the post..
dont mind much too!!!

No hard feelings here as well mate....Dont Mind My words i suppose i got carried away as well :lol: .....Anyways Peace..... 8)

@Fastrack Anytime mate..... :D

vysakh

Padawan
FasTrack said:
I downloaded an emulator software to run PSX games on pc.

When i am trying to configure it, i get an error saying

PSX BIOS NOT FOUND[bios\scph1001.bin]

What is this ???

Can i ever play the games on my pc ?

System satisfies all necessary specifications.

i understand that u are talking abt EPSXE
it is a good emulator but mind that u can run only PS1 games with that.
well u need to download more files such as the video and audio plugins if u wanna configure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom