Computer restarts frequently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandeep Sharma

Right off the assembly line
Hello Sir,

I am Sandeep Sharma a website designer working in Jaipur, I recently purchased an Intel 2.4 GHZ P4 HT with Intel Desktop Board D865GBF .From past 5 days I am facing a strange problem. My system display is not working properly. Whenever I start playing games like Serious Sam the game runs 4 to 5 minutes perfectly and then the computer restarts automatically but this problem is not face by me in any other computer. Is it a hardware problem or a software problem? Please help me.

Thank you
Sandeep Sharma

sailendra

Journeyman
Hi,
Make sure you are using the latest version of Direct X drivers required by your game. Also, you havent mentioned if you face the same problem when running other apps??

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
get ur GFX drivers updated from its web site... Direct X 9 c...

which os? (if XP then upgd 2 XP SP2)
checked for virus/spyware?

Kamaleshwaran

Right off the assembly line
I think the problem with the display card.... Pls uninstall the display card driver and install it again. Or change the RAM and try it....

Sandeep Sharma said:
Hello Sir,

I am Sandeep Sharma a website designer working in Jaipur, I recently purchased an Intel 2.4 GHZ P4 HT with Intel Desktop Board D865GBF .From past 5 days I am facing a strange problem. My system display is not working properly. Whenever I start playing games like Serious Sam the game runs 4 to 5 minutes perfectly and then the computer restarts automatically but this problem is not face by me in any other computer. Is it a hardware problem or a software problem? Please help me.

Thank you
Sandeep Sharma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom