1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

computer boots only after shutting down after 10 mins

Discussion in 'Hardware Q&A' started by opokharel, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. opokharel

opokharel New Member

I have a great problem in my pc with tiga board with a intel celeron processor of 850mhz. At first I turn the power on. The bios also doesnt load. But, after a few minutes, it turns off. Then, if i turn it on very soon, only then it works as usual.
    What should I do now?

2. Yummy_In_Tummy

Yummy_In_Tummy New Member

Hi Buddy

check ur memory modules.sometimes system restore helps. but in ur case there is hardware prob.

3. kaustav_geek

kaustav_geek 1337 |)00|) \m/

To opokharel:
    It seems you have a memory problem.Does your POST display any error messages??You try re-inserting your RAM modules.Check if they are damaged or no. You say the BIOS doesn't load,so after restart does it run fine without problems??Since how long is this problem there? Was there any power surge?? Please post a more detailed description of your problem.I'l try my best to find a cure
    -Kaustav

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.