!!Complete Movie ON Single CD? How???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
Hello to every Multimedia Warrior.
tell me it is possible to take comp. movie or dvd on single cd.(700MB)
witn only n only nice Quality.
(heared abt the divx,xvid,mpeg4.....bla bla bla...)

If you know how then just start here>>>>>>................

Pragadheesh

In the zone
search earlier threads b4 posting a new one... there r lots of threads running bout compressing files n stuffs... also try these...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44316

nil_3

In the zone
Orionz said:
Is it possible to take comp. movie or dvd on single cd.(700MB)
witn only n only nice Quality.

You can try DVDFab Platinum 3.0.5.0. It is very much customizable and the DivX movies produced by it is quite satisfactory. But don't expect much high quality in a 700MB volume. At least 1400MB will do an excellent job.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Seems like u were waitin for Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2, the 1-stop solution to ur question.
With Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2 you simply enter the target output size for your video file and tell the program to store it on your hard disk or burn it directly to a CD. The program automatically calculates the right settings for producing the best quality at that file size.
It can read and compress any video file that you can open with Windows Media Player, as well as MPEG-2 (.vob) and QuickTime (.mov) files.

OP
Orionz

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
Thanks Guys I worked On Dr DivX. Cool
....................DR DIVx IS BEST..............................

I Just Copied POSEIDON Movie On Single CD..Means On 700 MB Cd.

techno tublai

Broken In
Why dont you try AutoGuardian Knot. Yup it's a bit complicated, but once you get the hang of it, you will find that you can customise and tweak every option to your hearts desire.

G

gxsaurav

The key factor is resolution. The real DVDs are at 720X576 or 720X480 pixels wide in 16:9 Widescreen format, for comversion use a bitrate of 2 MB atleast with Dr.DivX 2

In my case, i use the quality factor to rip movies, Insane quality mode, high noise reduction, quality preset of 10, bitrate of 2MBPS for Video, & 192kbps mp3 audio. The size comes out to be more then 700MB sometimes, but it's worth it. I catalog in DVD anyway as AVI files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom