Compatibilty Problems with NERO

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHell

Broken In
I earlier had Nero 6.0.0.20 version installed on my computer and
it was working very fine until one day, i decided to upgrade to Service
Pack 2 and whoilla!!!! My Nero version was not supported by it.

I installed the latest Nero version but it was not as effective as the
version I was using before.

I had to remove Service Pack 2 because the system had become dead
slow. I reverted back to my original Nero version 6.0.0.20 but when I tried to install it , it gives a message:

This demo version is too old and can't be installed any more.
Please download the latest version from the website.
I am not satisfied with the latest version 6.6.0.5.

How do I be able to install by earlier version of Nero 6.0.0.20. I have revert my sysytem date to previous date but it didn't work.

Please help...............

busyanuj

In the zone
Nero uses the computer date to keep track of the 30-day trial period. every demo version of Nero is made to work for only 30-days from it's release.
even if you go for a fresh re-install of your operating system, the old Nero 6.0.0.20 will not work without a valid serial number.

serendipiti

Journeyman
solution

if u r installing from a DIGIT CD/DVD u can do 1 thing...set the system date to around time of month/tear of DIGIT CD?DVD was released..at least the month..this works for me...try!

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Nopes revertng dates don work u gotta remove the registry entry of Nero from ur registry then it may work (If this is illegal just mods delete it im not so sure.)

Tech&ME

Banned
Better get a full version from a friend and install. Install SP2 prior to installing Nero. After you install Nero, first directly go the the Nero Website and update Nero with Nero Reloaded to work with SP2, they have provided a fix for SP2 in there website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom