Commandos fans!!! CSF is comming

Do You Like the Commandos Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hi all commandos fans , The next Commandos games will be out this march named "Commandos Strike Force". The Demo is available for downloads.
There is a radical change in the game play . The old birds eye view has gone and has been changed to FPS. and Only three characters are available, The green beret,Sniper and the Spy.

some images from IGN

*media.ign.com/thumb/137/1370453/commandos-strike-force-20060113112828330_thumb.jpg

*media.ign.com/thumb/138/1388129/commandos-strike-force-20060127031130615_thumb.jpg

More images here from IGN

here is the game site link

If you have Bandwidth then download the demo (650 MB) from This page . I must warn you that the server does not support download resume.

Charan

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Played the demo, got disappointed very much, :roll: :(. All thanks to Pyro Studios, they have given us a bad FPS, rather than our old Commandos. :evil: This shooter is not that good as other WWII games. (Remember how we were anticipated for the release of Call of Duty 2 after its demo?) I know commandos have special abilities, but these all $uck$. :( For the strategies, you need third person view, which you have, but you can't see any further than 1 meter! :x So, how are you going to plan the whole mission ? Moreover, I have came to know it lags behind in some medium configurated systems also! :cry: So, overall, I don't think this part of commandos is going to succeed.... :roll: :?:

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@ vmp_vivek :( Bad news for me . I just loved all the previous series specially Commandos 2: Men of Courage. But after reading your reply im very sad. I think pyro studios made a mistake by changing to FPS.

thadhanihemant

Journeyman
well i too loved the previous series
and i don't think that changing from strategy to fps was a good idea as the game rocks in the strategy mode
i was far too happy in playing the strategy
but so far i haven't played the csf yet
can't tell anything................

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Yeah, after you guys will play it, you WILL post it in this forum that the new "FPS" style for Commandos is horrible, all thanks to Pyro again. :evil: :roll:

mohit

The Hardware Labs
stop posting crap orange juice aka milk shake .. u will get banned again if u continue to do so.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hi guys, I want to know which is your favorite Level in the commandos series.

My favorite Level is Commandos 2-Mission 9: Castle Colditz

susk21

Broken In
1.Commandos-Behind enemy Lines 4/5
2.Commandos-Beyond the call of duty 4.5/5
3.Commandos-Men of courage 5/5
4.Commandos-Back to Berlin 3/5
5.Commandos-Strike Force ???

I am also disappointed like you. NO "driver". he was my favo.
My favo mission:Target Burma!!!!

shaunak

Tux Fan
I really never liked the commandos series
im mean whats so fun about tearing all your hair out trying not to get your charecter a pixel too many ahead. but with the new fps perspective i may give it a try.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
hello
all commandos fans. :)
yh i too loved the previous series
and i don't think that changing from strategy to fps was a good idea as the game rocks in the strategy mode
now i m playing commanods strike force.
hmm... dekhte hai aage kya hota hai....!

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Commandos Behind Enemy Lines was Ok
Commandos Beyond the Call of Duty was dull
Commandos 2 - Men of Courage (My Favourite Stage - Is Paris Burning ?)
Commandos 3 - Destination Berlin (Excellent)
Commandos - Strike Force (Yet to complete)

And for your info,
I have completed the first 4 parts in Extreme Difficulty
:D:D:D

T

thunderbird.117

Commandos 2 - Men of Courage. Is the only game from Commandos series i brought original :p.

And i played the game without CD. I did a registry hack and the game worked fine :)

Commandos Behind Enemy Lines was great
Commandos Beyond the Call of Duty was great
Commandos 2 - Men of Courage was great
Commandos 3 - Destination Berlin is good..currently playing

djbusters

Right off the assembly line
dudes i have even comleted CSF:eek:.
didnot liked it.
it was more like a FPS.
but i liked gameplay of previous version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom