Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars demo - Released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

Electronic Arts has released a playable demo for Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars, allowing you to try out their upcoming 3D real-time strategy sequel by EA Pacific. The demo includes one tutorial mission, two single-player missions featuring live action video sequences, one skirmish map with three different difficulty settings, and one trailer featuring Tricia Helfer, Grace Park, Michael Ironside.

The 1.2GB download can also be found on :-

Mirrior :-

EA Link,
3D Downloads,
3DGamers,
4players.de,
CGO.ro,
EA-FTP,
eXp.de,
FanGaming,
FileShack,
Fragland,
GH,
Internode,
SI,
Torrent,
VGPro
and
WP.

Have fun. :)

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
I Played it and It is really good and fast paced and brings back old memeories.
Atlast Ea has done something goood

OP
T

thunderbird.117

Darthvader said:
I Played it and It is really good and fast paced and brings back old memeories.
Atlast Ea has done something goood
Lool. Let us see the rating they get.

OP
T

thunderbird.117

rajasekharan said:
hey, is it better than red alert series??????????, i am all for it...:)

Red Alert and Tiberium series are different.

Yes i think the looks of it look good.

Red Alert :- USA, Soviet Union and other nation.

Tiberium :- GDI, NOD and The SCRIN.

If you know this Tiberium series is first of Command & Conquer.

rajasekharan

Youngling
i have played tiberium sun and its expansion "firestorm"......its not that i am talking about, early in C&C series they had that "real character " footage or in game videos, got replaced by "CG " :(, are they back ?????

ok, is it better than firestorm??????

OP
T

thunderbird.117

rajasekharan said:
i have played tiberium sun and its expansion "firestorm"......its not that i am talking about, early in C&C series they had that "real character " footage or in game videos, got replaced by "CG " :(, are they back ?????

ok, is it better than firestorm??????

Yes FMV is back. :D. See in the demo :). Yes it is ok than firestorm. Though is not developed by westwood :(.

amitava82

MMO Addict
i really liked the real actor FMV in C & C red alert 2 series. can some1 who played the demo do some review, system requirement etc? i want to be sure that it can be played on my 5700LE.. *www.techhelpers.net/e4u/comp/comp13.gif

OP
T

thunderbird.117

amitava82 said:
i really liked the real actor FMV in C & C red alert 2 series. can some1 who played the demo do some review, system requirement etc? i want to be sure that it can be played on my 5700LE.. *www.techhelpers.net/e4u/comp/comp13.gif

System Requirement :-

minimum requirement configuration:
Processor: At least Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP and newer. Guideline: >1.6Ghz.
Memory: 512MB
Graphics Card: Geforce 3 or higher, Radeon 8500 or higher
at least 64MB non shared video memory
GeForce MX versions not supported.
Harddrive space: 6GB

Recommded configuration:

Memory: 1.5GB
Graphics Card: Geforce 6600 series or higher, Radeon X700, X1xxx, X2xxx series or higher. 128MB graphic memory.
LE and x300 versions not recommended. Have at least a graphics card which has the second number higher than 5. (Examples Geforce 6600GT, Geforce 8800GTS, Radeon X-800, Radeon X1650 etc.)

About the demo review you can check that in gamespot,ign, gamespy and other sites.

Here is the ign review of the demo :- *pc.ign.com/articles/767/767652p1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom