coming to 022 .( mobile subscriber help please )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Journeyman
hello , currently I am in bangalore and I use spice prepaid . I have to relocate to
khargar ,navi-mumbai . I heard there is no spice telecom in MH , also there is no BSNL . instead MTNL is there . I like to take MTNL prepaid .To get MTNL prepaid what I should do? I mean do I need to apply for it , or I can just go to any outlet ( same as hutch,airtel like that ) and buy a prepaid card for MTNL ? please tell me the precedure .
:)

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
You can get the form at any outlet but MTNL people suggest you otherwise. You can just goto MTNL office (there is one in Nerul, not far from Kharghar) and fill up the form and submit it.
Taking the connection directly from MTNL have this advantage that you wont have to submit your documents twice (and in my frnd's case thrice and still his connection was suspended for 4 days) ..

On a personal note, I wont recommend you using MTNL .. MTNL has a great network coverage .. but its infrastructure isnt upto the mark .. On busy hours you'll have to call 5 - 6 times to get connected to an MTNL number .. If your callers can show this patience then MTNL is the best else try AirTel ..

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
yeah exactly....
coverage is gud but infrastructure isnt upto the mark...
Hutch can also be your option...depending on the plans which suit your needs...
Airtel is my first preference also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom