Comin soon - Denounce, Next-Gen RSS/Podcast Aggregator

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Denounce is the progression of a blog reader. It focuses on discovery and exploration. Listening and reading do not require a subscription. Though still at a conceptual stage, Denounce encourages people to experience podcasts and blogs without the trappings of a standard web browser or RSS reader. A number of features are missing in this prototype (alternate subscription views, playback options, preferences, etc.), but the general experience is clear.
The most unique feature of Denounce is its ‘Discovery’ function which lets you browse the most popular or the highest rated Podcasts and Blogs on the internet. You can read articles and listen to podcasts without subscribing. This simple and obvious feature has been lacking in all other Feed Readers. Denounce also has a rather basic function which lets you search the internet to find blog posts and podcast episodes although at the moment the results aren’t all that accurate. However, this can be improved very easily with a simple implementation of a Technorati API, with a relevant configuration (i.e. English posts with some authority).

Screenshots:

*farm1.static.flickr.com/181/408512942_2d2c50274b.jpg
Splash Screen

*farm1.static.flickr.com/185/408512943_f016d44215.jpg

[Source]

Last edited:

Sykora

I see right through you.
I'd probably spend too much time looking at its visuals and less time reading what I wanted to read, thus defeating the purpose of an aggregator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom