Comedy of Errors.....Lets Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
Alrite friendz, lets have some time off. All d gamers do have to face some funny errors or any funny moments while going thru any game. Lets discuss them here...u may even post a screenshot if u have one.

Now wen it comes to comedy of errors...obviously 1st name strikes my mind is EA Cricket 2005....i do like this game, play a lot but njoy these kinda things.

Dravid hits a four then takes a single....dhoni comes n hits a six....commentator sez "thats d 1st boundry for dravid"

agarkar takes a wicket....replay shows up....in that, agarkar is wearing a turban while bowlling....basically d error is-harbhajan is shown balling for agarkar....

in a 10 over match, i scored 172 for india...comentator sez " well that score is just abt competative"....sri lanka while chasing were bowled out for 27....now comntr-"india have won a hard fought contest"

then in max payne, at times i see those villians after death start dancing wit thier head n legs immersed into a solid wall or floor....

in deus-ex, im being chased by some millitants....as soon as i start talking to some one (as story based) those millitants start dancing in front of me till i finish....

in yodha-the warrior, hmmm..., wellll!!!....forget it...that whole game is comedy of errors....

will post more wen i recall anythng...enjoy!

cheers

Vyasram

The pWnster
letz leave ea cricket 05 , itz made for errors

In doom 3, at the start of the first level, i cheated to get all the weapons and i killed sarge at his office! . Yet he came back to life and gave me a headache in the final level

In the SC series, each and every enemy is a stupid. Are they idiots to stay out in pitch-dark without a torchlite. Also if i grab someone , the other enemy who was talking to him remains actionless.

Fifa 2003, bored with scoring 10 goals everygame, i installed a tough gameplay patch, it boasted that u cant score any goals as the defenders wud have gr8 ai. I cudn't score even once, reason: Though i was able to make thousands of gr8 crosses, runs, the goalkeeper turned into superman, while the defs still remained stupids

ashfame

Padawan
in gta sa: once coming out of a barber shop he comes out from head to waist & legs in the road.
lol he was a 4ft man

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
in an old game called sin....theres a scene a t d beginning where u site d main villian whom ur supposed to kill in d end...infact i u can just see him for a second or 2....i went on dat scene n quickly made my way 2 him defying d norms of d game.....i cud catch up wit him n tried 2 shoot him....nuttin happened as if he's wearing bullet proofs....even on d open face....god gifted life....he is an indian villian...cant die b4 ending part

cheers

ankush

Broken In
In fear I killed 2 with a grenade in slow motion and they all fell on each other and are like dancing about.... its very creepy in a horror game and I even shot them again and again so that it could be confirmed they are dead!

KoRn

In the zone
IN css,while playing online in a map(de_piranessi),i shot a ct in the terrace and he fell down and hung in the 2nd floor with only his foot(LoL),we kept on shooting the corpse BuT it didnt fall in the end we all bought grenades and brought the Fr3/!K!!!!

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
in nfsmw, spikes strips r made to burst our tires....i hope even the cops use tires in thier drive coz i just witnessed a cop crossing thru those strips like they made of silk....if i wud be in that place....wud b celeberating jail sweet jail

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom