[color=red][size=18]PROBLEMS WITH MAKING AUDIO CD[/s[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kguragain

Broken In
I brought SONY DVD RW DRU - 810A a week ago. It works absolutely fine for writing & reading. But my problem is: when I am trying to make Audio CD in 4x speed, I can’t see 4x speed in speed selection options. I had made an audio CD in 8x speed but my normal audio player could play it. I know the best speed for Audio CD is 4x. There is only 8x or higher in speed selection menu. I want to make Audio CD in 4x speed at any cost, so if somebody has any idea, please help me! I am using the Nero 7 Premium for burning.
KRISHNA
KATHMANDU, Nepal

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
nothing like that u have to burn ONLY in 4X...
8X should work fine too...
do u get any error messages while burning...
nd what happens when u try to play that audio CD on ur PC...does it play ???

d

Journeyman
yea nothing like u hv to play only CD's burnt at 4x....CD's i hv burnt at 52x and there's been no problem....they even play on my dad's Musical Fidelity player....which is sposed to be very finicky......after all, the same data's going to be written, wtvr speed!

sakumar79

Technomancer
The speed that will produce the best burn will depend on the media and the writer. That *may* be 4X. Equally it may not. It is a question of burning a 'signal' that the reader will be able to handle. Each
writer/media combination will produce a *slightly* different result. That difference can be sufficient to enable or prevent accurate reading. With a suitable combination, the writer will produce readable discs at the fastest speed it is capable of writing.

Newer CD players are capable of handling the minor variations(jitters) without problem. However, if the CD player is old, you may have to burn at lower speed to allow the player to reproduce sound with good quality...

Not sure if you can change speed in Nero, but try making an Audio CD using Windows Media Player or MusicMatch Jukebox, etc... Since they are specifically for audio cds, you may be able to burn at lower speed...

Arun

sakumar79

Technomancer
BTW, you might also want to check the media quality using software such as CD-speed at *www.cdspeed2000.com/

Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom