Collage kaise banate hai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishaan

Padawan
yeah

use a good software like photoshop

wen u make the file, make sure the size u selected is big enough then just copy paste ur pics in there

u can just drag em in also

arrange how u want em 2 b

u can evn put effects like transparency etc

godsownman

Padawan
Why dont you use Picassa .

I dont know how many pics it can accomodate at a time .

But I know that it makes collages

ishaan

Padawan
could u specify exactly wat u want, then

how many pictures?
which format are they in?
how big is each pic (i mean resolution not size)
do u hav adobe photoshop?
do you want it for printing or just keep it on the pc or upload it on a site?
are you sure u dont mean a slideshow and u mean a collage?

and, how exactly do u want ur collage

like u want pictures to overlap a lil bit, or arranged in perfect order with gaps, without gaps, u want sum of them to be a lil transparent

or any other fx?

OP
linardni

linardni

Journeyman
hello ishaan...ur reply
how many pictures ->5 or 6
which format are they in -> jpeg
how big is each pic (i mean resolution not size) ->300 dpi
do u hav adobe photoshop? ->ya
do you want it for printing or just keep it on the pc or upload it on a site? -> printing
are you sure u dont mean a slideshow and u mean a collage? -> yes, collage

and, how exactly do u want ur collage
like u want pictures to overlap a lil bit, or arranged in perfect order with gaps, without gaps, u want sum of them to be a lil transparent ->overlap a lil bit and having irregular edges

or any other fx? -> nope

ishaan

Padawan
yeah picasa is a good option too. its available as a free download and its not that big...just get it from google. well ok this is how to go about it.

USING PHOTOSHOP:
open adobe photoshop. a box will come choose new file. choose the size to be the same as the size of the paper which u will print it on.

then make the window smaller. from windows explorer, drag each picture u want into photoshop. once all of them are there, u can make the window large again. then drag each picture into the position u want it to be in.

if u want irregular edges, take an eraser and make it how u want. ur done dont 4get 2 save :D

USING PICASA:
Use Picasa's "Collage" button to create one–of–a kind photo collages. You can even put your collage on a mug, apron, greeting card, even a mouse pad. Get started:

1. Select the pictures in Picasa that you want to appear in the collage. (Hold the Ctrl key down to select multiple pictures from different folders.) All of the selected pictures will appear in the "Picture Tray" at the bottom of the screen.
2. Click the "Collage" button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the type of collage and background image. For location, select "Current Folder" (by default, Picasa will save your new image to the currently highlighted folder). Click the "Create" button to finish your collage.

hope it turns out 2 b good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom