COD4 / GRID Players !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
We can have a nice time playing Online these two games....We can play COD4 in Hamachi and grid online without Hamachi.For details please post here.

• Get Call Of Duty 4 Patch 1.6
  • Get Call Of Duty 4 Patch 1.7
  • Get Latest Version of Hamachi

Currently In Digit Call of Duty 4 CLAN:
amrawtanshx
Rollercoaster
TheConqueror
KPower Mania
go4saket
Stalker
harvik &quadroplex
mr moustache
entrana
Shloeb
sunny121993
and more...

Currently in Digit GRiD CLAN :
The Conqueror
KPower Mania
Shloeb
amrawtanshx
allwyndlima
s18000rpm
channabassna (Sorry for Spelling)

Last edited:

forever

filth is me
Cars in grid oversteer very easily :( but ive only played it twice so still not familiar with the nuances :D

Count me in on both :) Where do i need to connect btw? :S

Last edited:

Night-Rider

Journeyman
Which connection and which plan of internet do u use? I have Home 250 Plan from BSNL. Will playing GRID or COD4 eat up a lot of bandwidth?

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
To play cod4 online with us go4saket has written a nice tutorial which can be found Here
Just forget the patches part...First download 1.6 Patch and then download and install 1.7 patch.. also here are our hamachi networks :

Gamerz India COD4
Password : cod4

Gamerz India COD4 2

Gamerz India COD4 3

As for grid u dont need hamachi or anything just host and play..I shall host and give server details for grid here...

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Yeah it is necessary to install patches.But you must make sure that u patch them properly.
YOU MUST Get 1.6 first ,install it then install 1.7 .
Also you must be in the hamachi network, once u are in, and if someone hosts , there will be a COD4 SERVER UP in their nickname.
if i host , my IP will be 5.212.214.140

New members who joined cod4 clan :
Sunny121993
entrana

amitash

Intel OCer
i loved cod4 online...used to play on a thailand server with a good 80-120 ping...but now suddenly im gettin 300+ ping on all servers :( ...whats the usual ping on those hamachi servers?

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
around 120-180. 190 is the maximum u will get. This is because the server is based in India.
If sunny can host with his 1 mbps UL , we can have 30+ cod4 indians willing to play.
As of now there are about 21 COD4 indian players playing in hamachi.

Shloeb

In the zone
I want to play GRID. Let me in ur clan. I have played the single player and multiplayer only once so don't expect any miracles from my side. :p When shall we play??? My account name is "Shloeb". Will the server be ranked, non-ranked or private? Please post the details.

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Sure , first we need to discus about this thing...how about yahoo conference?
lets play gird now
i will host the server in private
my account name is theconqueror
I shall host now in private.you would be able to see the server in the private list.
Adding you to grid clan once we finish our first race :D

WAIT i will reboot and come in windows xp

password is digit JOIN NOW

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom