Clarify please

Status
Not open for further replies.

beauty66

Broken In
howz the mobo GIGABYTE GA-7NNXP.i would like to go with athlon xp 2600+.
does the mobo have onboard video,tv out header,etc.explain its features please or suggest me another mobo with the above features under 5k-6k.
thank you.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
icecoolz, I agree that Asus is the top brand, but I think the guy has set his mind on getting a mobo with onboard video which the A7N8X-X doesn't have. The A7N8X-VM has it.

beauty66, you've been posting several separate threads with apparently the same goal in mind. I don't want to be rude, but to get the very basic specs of a product, the first thing to do would be to go to the manufacturers' website. Then post in a forum if there's something you don't understand or you want someone's personal judgement.

No, the GA-7NNXP does not have onboard video or TV-out. It does have extra goodies like RAID, SATA, firewire. The question is whether you need these features. I've never used this mobo myself but it looks like a high-end board for Athlon XPs. It uses the nForce2 chipset which is generally considered to be the best (also used in the Asus A7N8X series and by most other manufacturers for their AMD models). But alas, no onboard video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom