Civilization IV review and discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
IGN has posted it's very first review of the must anticipated Civ IV. As expected it has been given a IGN rating of 9.4/10 8) and a Editor's Choice Award 8) . Check out the review here:

*pc.ign.com/articles/660/660495p1.html

I am going to buy that the day it is available in Kolkata, no matter what is the cost. Seems better than it's other competitor AOE III, although of a little different genre, one is real time strategy, other is turn based strategy.

I think Gamespot and Gamespy will follow suit and give it a Editor's Choice Award.

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
What...no one's interested in Civ IV??? That's bad...Well, I found this another review at gamespot. They have also given 9.4/10.

*www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/civilizationiv/review.html

By the way, has it arrived in India? When will it come?

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Is the game hit the Indian market? The other day (last sunday) I went to Music world and Planet M, Kolkata and they told that they have just put a purchase requisition for the same to the international distributors of 2K Games.

Am getting fidgety, just cannot wait any more.

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I had mailed the support staff at Milestone Interactive. They have confirmed that they will indeed release the game, though they could not provide the exact date at which the game will be available in stores in India. Keeping fingers crossed.

BTW, does anyone know the recommended system requirements for the game?

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Minimum System Requirements
System: 1.2 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 256 MB
Video Memory: 64 MB
Hard Drive Space: 1740 MB

Recommended System Requirements
System: 1.8GHz or equivalent
RAM: 512 MB
Video Memory: 128 MB

Hells_Fury

In the zone
I also am really looking forward to this game. Have played all the games in the Civilization series and i am a huge fan.

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Still not available, what are the distributors doing? In bengali there is a sentence whose english translation would be: "Sitting and eating grass!!!" (bose bose ghaas khacche)!!!;)

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Hi digitized! Well u could buy Civ-IV from ebay, see here:
*cgi.ebay.in/Civilization-4-DVD-PC_...ryZ80329QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Oh my GOD!!! At last it has arrived, priced at 1299.

*cgi.ebay.in/Civilization-IV-4-Orig...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

I am going to get it next saturday (in 2 days time).

This thread became a online blog, is it??? ;)

Will post some initial game experiences as soon as I get it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom