1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Civilization 4 problem... Please Help

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by santu_29, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. santu_29

santu_29 New Member

whenever i play civ 4 the system restars. It happens anytime, i mean some times after i play for 1hr or sometimes when the game is yet to load. The message i get sometimes is 'low virtual memory'. But how can that be. I have 5gb or more free space in every partition of my hdd. I have 2 other games, doom3 and rome-total war, and both are working perfectly. I dont know whats wrong with civ 4. Heres the screenshot of the task manager to show what all procwsses ar running-> [​IMG] . i shut down all possible tasks but no use. Please Help

my system:
    P4 2.4Ghz
    Ram 512 ddr
    80gb segate baracuda hdd
    256mb geforce 6200

2. abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil Manchester United

Hello, have you updated the game by the patch v 1.61? Also update the drivers to forceware v 84.21. Update motherboard chipset drivers. As a last resort reinstall the game with all patches. As of now, only this much can be said now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.