Segate Sata 2 320 GB

Graphics Card:-
XFX 7900GS 256MB

RAM:-
Transcend 2x1 GB DDR2 667 MHZ

Dvd Writer:-
:confused:????Suggest me a good DVD writer with its price

Power Supply???????

I hope the above configuration would fall within 60k range...What do you Think.?...Will this configuration enough for Gaming and Little bit of animation and editing.?.....i mean will it get the work done?

sakumar79

Technomancer
Lite-on recently released 20x DVD Writer for around 2 or 2.1 k... Sony writers are also pretty good... I believe both of them come with Nero bundled...

For SMPS, Antec has very reliable stuff... But perhaps Zebronics and VIP are also pretty good...

I think the config is pretty good... For an idea of price range, check out www.deltapage.com and www.computerwarehousepricelist.com

Arun

azad

Broken In
asus 16x dvd writer for 2200 odd and zebronics diamond or platinum psu and may i suggest a zebronics peace or antibiotic cabinet too...

the price of corsair ram has also come down...just in case u r interested

shantanu

Technomancer
all the sony DVD-rW are DVD-RAM DRIVES.. it got better in years with the speed increasing... nothing special with that.. :p

OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Thanx for the Graphics Card suggestion Assasin, but i would not able to afford that now. I wil have it later when the Direct X 10 would be quite popular.

Last edited:

janitha

Wise Old Owl
shantanu_webmaster said:
all the sony DVD-rW are DVD-RAM DRIVES.. it got better in years with the speed increasing... nothing special with that.. :p

I meant the price and availability of DVD RAM!

shantanu

Technomancer
its the same .... 1800/- and only DVD-RAM drive is available... coz its DVD-RW also... just that i supports RAM feature also.. and windows XP detects it as DVD-RAM drive... :p

same availablity and pricing... no difference

Goten

Banned
Asus DVD Writers are long performers. Go for em.

Dont go for Transcend RAM....Better go for Corsair.

SMPS....Zebronics

Peace~~~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom