Checking serial number of Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hello All,

I work as a desktop engg in a software company. There are times when we download different versions of windows and need to install them. Sometimes we run into issues where the serial key doesnt work and we r stuck in the middle of an installation. Does anyone know if there is a utility to check if the serial no will work with an particular CD / DVD. If yes can you point me to anything so that I can give it a try.

TIA,
Michael.

OP
djmykey

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hello,

Can you please stick to the request rather than having a go at what my company has and doesnt have. Please tell me if you know anything about what is typed dunt get into my company's management.

-Michael.

Phreezer

Broken In
~snipped~ @ phreezer : you can be miserabled for this.. last warning, helping out in this kind of threads is equally a crime..

Last edited by a moderator:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
djmykey said:
Hello All,

I work as a desktop engg in a software company. There are times when we download different versions of windows and need to install them. Sometimes we run into issues where the serial key doesnt work and we r stuck in the middle of an installation. Does anyone know if there is a utility to check if the serial no will work with an particular CD / DVD. If yes can you point me to anything so that I can give it a try.

TIA,
Michael.

DOWNLOAD VERSIONS OF WINDOWS...w/o KEYS :D :D :D......

link please :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I think only partners ( like Gold Partners ) may be able to download it. Also the CD/DVD come with their own licences KEY and a licence sticker sticker of the same. Not sure about corporate version stickers.

shantanu

Technomancer
@djmykey : i think you are talking about MUL VLK : is it.. well this should be asked in TechNet forums then.. or contact a Microsoft Official if you are talking about M$ os.. (i am sure that you are) , This is not legal to ask here... so Thread Closed.. (if any other mod thinks that the guy is right ) open the thread.. AFAIK this is Illegal and user is trying to ditch.. well JOIN DATE : dec 2003 and then piracy..

as said above.. this is only valid for some MSPP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom