Check this software!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kertz

Broken In
Hi I'm an 18 year old boy. I have developed a software that has been rated with 3 stars by tucows.com. I want you people to have a look at it and tell me how you feel! The name of the software is iMeXoR - Video Image Extractor, it can extract images from video files! So go check it... :D

the link to the review page is *www.tucows.com/preview/384703

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Well done dude :)

The interface of the program is nice and simple..

waiting for GX as hez the master in this field :)

AlienTech

In the zone
damn they make em young these days... :)

Guess you want to be a computer programmer when you grow up?

:)

good job...

OP
K

kertz

Broken In
Well thanx for the reply
check this out *www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Video-Editors/iMeXoR-Video-Image-Extractor.shtml
This is another review of my software. Here you can vote for me and even write your own reviews!

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Buddin programmer... keep it up...

Hope India revolutionizes the software making industry soon... a couple of u guys with real talent, patience, add experience.. and wonders lie ahead...

OP
K

kertz

Broken In
Well it's not so easy! My program is still in the development stage. I can't compete with big companies. They have good funding and great workforce. But I'm happy though...

But do any one know any way of getting some funding?

Well I have another program which is in review stage
*mydatahome.tripod.com is the home page. Have you seen I don't even have a website!!!

Netjunkie

In the zone
So we have a great programmer at the age of 18 here on the Digit Forum.

Easy to use interface is what i liked most.

Keep it up.

OP
K

kertz

Broken In
I'm not a great programmer. I'm just learning. I want to know more about how people want a software to be designed thats why I posted about it here. I think there are alot of talented programmers in India but they need to come up! DIGIT MAGAZINE could come up with any idea?

I want to know whether my software could be included in DIGIT cd?

q3_abhi

Youngling
Great Done !!!!!!! Mine vote goes to ur software.!!
Its very easy. And the most important thing about this software is that it is a FREEWARE!!!!!

Keep it up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom