$$$---Check This Out:- Resource Hacker Hacked---$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashis

In the zone
No Doubt, Resource Hacker is one of the most powerful tool ever to have build
that enables us to modify the resources of (exe, dll, ocx, cpl, scr) files.
There are thousands of people who download & use it!!!

But thers are few limitation; Cannot Read compressed files (Compressed with EXE compressor),
its avalable as a zip file (Difficult to carry & use)
& the most fructrating thing
I feel is browsing for the file to Hack (Open With Resource Hacker).
:evil:

I am Not a Geek so I cant manipulate the Compressed EXE thing, :(

But I have created a installation Setup that would actually install the Resource Hacker in your system & Added a 'Hack Resources' option to (exe, dll, ocx, cpl, scr) files context menu. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And The Icon of Course, I changed It. :D

Want A Copy to check,
Click the link &... :twisted:
*s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2BRXNF8JCGOAI16RN53EIZML7K

& please Don't Delete the File From the Server ! :wink:
NOTE: The link will work till 30-12-2004.

I am Not a lawyer & I don't know if I can Distribute. So use it for 15 days & then UnInstall it.
(This effort is only to Apprisate the task undertaken by the developers of Resource Hacker)

*img142.exs.cx/img142/9886/dll1ff.png *img142.exs.cx/img142/6795/exe6ff.png

OP
Ashis

Ashis

In the zone
lamrinnirmal said:
hey cool man! amazing! what did you use to create it? maybe depending on that you could decide the distribution

I used Resource Hacker to Do the Hack & Microsoft Visual Studio .NET to do the packing.

By The Way I love Pink Floyd...... the High Hopes, Song.

lamrinnirmal

Journeyman
mate it should make its way to the digit cd for next month. that would give you a lot of attention!
Ashis said:
tell me about it! amazing aint it! the best band ever...........anyways i ve sent you a pm.

OP
Ashis

Ashis

In the zone
lamrinnirmal said:
mate it should make its way to the digit cd for next month. that would give you a lot of attention!
Ashis said:
tell me about it! amazing aint it! the best band ever...........anyways i ve sent you a pm.

What Should make Its Way 'Resource Hacker, The modified one' Or The 'Pink Floyd'.
:lol: :lol:

Thanks, But Its not that great!

& by the Way, the Band rocks, Larger Than Life Music!

majig

Broken In
Good work Ashis! It should be great!!

Added a 'Hack Resources' option to (exe, dll, ocx, cpl, scr) files context menu
Did that mannually. So won't need it now. Will try latter.

But wrote this to tell something else.....
Cannot Read compressed files (Compressed with EXE compressor)

May be U knew it before.... TGTsofts(StyleXP) ResBuilder does open those files..... Get it from their website *www.tgtsoft.com/ ....and its free! Specially good for icons and bitmaps(better than ResHacker). It supports .png files. So it even helps to change XP's toolbar too. But not as good as ResourceHacker for the rest .

OP
Ashis

Ashis

In the zone
majig said:
May be U knew it before.... TGTsofts(StyleXP) ResBuilder does open those files..... Get it from their website *www.tgtsoft.com/ ....and its free! Specially good for icons and bitmaps(better than ResHacker). It supports .png files. So it even helps to change XP's toolbar too. But not as good as ResourceHacker for the rest .

I Knew it but never tried. When U have Raise the matter :wink: ,.... Let Me Do it.

& hey......Thanks :p

go4inet

In the zone
Here is the Mirror : (Just Incase the above link goes down)

Download :

Your Download-Link (english): *ezshare.de/files-en/229050/ResourcesHacker.rar.html
Your Download-Link (german): *ezshare.de/files-de/229050/ResourcesHacker.rar.html

(You cannot delete this link :lol)

Good Works Ashis ! The file I have uploaded is RAR file, use WinRAR to extract and start your installtion. If anyone needs mirror, contact me.

OP
Ashis

Ashis

In the zone
go4inet said:
Here is the Mirror : (Just Incase the above link goes down)

Download :

Your Download-Link (english): *ezshare.de/files-en/229050/ResourcesHacker.rar.html
Your Download-Link (german): *ezshare.de/files-de/229050/ResourcesHacker.rar.html

(You cannot delete this link :lol)

Good Works Ashis ! The file I have uploaded is RAR file, use WinRAR to extract and start your installtion. If anyone needs mirror, contact me.

Life is a WonderLand, We discover it every day :!:
......Guess the same goes for the WEB :idea:

Thanks VINAY (Thats UR real Name I Gues..) :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom