CHECK THIS OUT! Linux dvd/cds at reasonable costs in India!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolblue

Broken In
CHECK THIS OUT!!! Linux DVDs/CDs at reasonable costs in India!

Hey linux fans! I stumbled upon this very useful link:

*www.debian.org/CD/vendors/index.en.html#in

Most of them are selling many more distros than just debian....oh boy....so many cool distros u can get from them!!!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Don't forget to go here
*www.linsoftindia.com/products.html

COOOOOL!!!

Hope this helps someone :D

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
Re: CHECK THIS OUT! Linux dvd/cds at reasonable costs in Ind

coolblue said:
Don't forget to go here
*www.linsoftindia.com/products.html

I found the following there
Software Section (All are download versions)
Oracle 8i Database for Linux 300.00
Oracle 9i Database for Linux 500.00
Oracle 9i Application Server for Windows 800.00
Oracle 9i Application server for Linux 1200.00
Oracle 10g Database for Linux 500.00
Oracle 10g Database for Windows 500.00
Oracle Jdeveloper 10g 500.00

Is this the real price for oracle databases ? They say that all download versions....
piracy ???

K

kp_dude2000

not piracy!!

Nop!! its not at all a piracy. Its freely downloadable from oracle.com. only the thing is u need to pay for support to oracle. this people do not provide any support for oracle. I have confirmed with them.

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
oracle.com said:
License Rights
We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable limited license to use the programs only for the purpose of developing a single prototype of your application, and not for any other purpose. If you use the application you develop under this license for any internal data processing or for any commercial or production purposes, or you want to use the programs for any purpose other than as permitted under this agreement, you must contact us, or an Oracle reseller, to obtain the appropriate license. We may audit your use of the programs. Program documentation may accessed online at *otn.oracle.com/docs.

Ownership and Restrictions
We retain all ownership and intellectual property rights in the programs. The programs may be installed on one computer only, and used by one person in the operating environment identified by us. You may make one copy of the programs for backup purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom