Check out the results of the Valve survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Check out the results of the Valve survey here
*www.steampowered.com/status/survey.html
pretty interesting to know the config of HL2 players worldwide. And lemme tell you AMD is not far behind Intel and lots of other comprehensive stuff presented in a simple manner. You can participate in it too. The steam client on your PC (supposing that you have some Valve game) will prompt you to participate in the survey. No form filling no nothing. Just click and Submit your System Information

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
i think steam should take a survey about "how much steam was frustrating to the buyers of HL2"

i can predict the results ;)

OP
D

devilhead_satish

In the zone
And i suppose tarey_g is right. BTW the results would be
Very Frustrating 99.09%
Somewhat Frustrating 0.90%
Not At All Frustrating 0.01% LOL

anubhav_har

In the zone
Yo man I had bought HL2 and tried to install it but it always gave an error that a file was not found. After posting my problem on the DIGIT Forum i came to know that the culprit was nothing else but STEAM that it had to update before installing HL2 and CS Source

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
The survey has been around for longer than I can remember, all the way since CS:CZ was released. It was started as a hardware survey to see how far back HL2 would support when it came to hardware and OSes. At the time, it was predominantly GeForce 4 MX and Windows XP (without the SPs).

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
STEAM is the first anti-piracy measure that frustrates people who buy a legal copy and dosen't even affect people who have an illegl one.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
drvarunmehta said:
STEAM is the first anti-piracy measure that frustrates people who buy a legal copy and dosen't even affect people who have an illegal one.

true very true ............the ppl who have bought hl2 via steam will not show great interest in buying hl2:aftermath via steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom