check out Game XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
hi ! i am no gaming expert or addict, but i just came across this nifty utility, called Game XP, which claims to optimize your pc to enhance your gaming experience. maybe some of u know it, maybe, some of u dont !
8)
check it out at *www.snapfiles.com/reviews/Game_XP/gamexp.html

q3_abhi

Youngling
Well, its really great, i m using it since a month. I don play games, but i use it for speed. Speed is increased from 10 to 100 !!!!

A

Ashwin Saxena

Old.
I am using it since three months.
But good utility.

rohanbee

Padawan
Can some explain in detail how this software works??
can you easily go back to original settings or not??
is it a stable software??

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
I dunno. I have abt a gig of ram now and I didn't notice any significant speed increase. What it managed to do was disable MS word from storing any MRU entries.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
rohanbee wrote:
Well yes dude,u hv several options for making ur system respond smoothly to games and then turn back ur files for operation while u r working on ur PC with ur files and docs......

It will disable/enable functions realted to ur options i.e: wen u wanna play games or wen u wanna jus work on urPC....

Well it works perfectly fine on my system Dude..u hv to check for ur system too,but i hope it will run on all system s preety normal enough without any glitches....:)

cheers n e-peace....

q3_abhi

Youngling
Well, i heard that some systems have minor problems with Game XP. U can easily restore ur previous saved settings. Its really great.

rohanbee

Padawan
ashu888ashu888 said:
rohanbee wrote:
Well yes dude,u hv several options for making ur system respond smoothly to games and then turn back ur files for operation while u r working on ur PC with ur files and docs......

It will disable/enable functions realted to ur options i.e: wen u wanna play games or wen u wanna jus work on urPC....

Well it works perfectly fine on my system Dude..u hv to check for ur system too,but i hope it will run on all system s preety normal enough without any glitches....:)

cheers n e-peace....

So you can disable the software as well. Does it work with pc's with or without graphics cards. Or is that not an issue.
Another thing does it automatically asign the best graphics options in the game or is that done manually??

raj14

In Deniel
So in short GameXP is like a Mix of tweaked registry keys? or does itoptimized OS like SySpeed?

nix

hi

game XP didnt work for me.
after installing it and using it once, the comp started to behave strangely. i currently have about 5-6 games installed and none of them reached even the main menu.
i had made a backup so i was saved. :)

rohanbee

Padawan
damn thats awfull...........did everything sort out after you un-installed it??
Have you explored the possibililty that it is something else?

nix

hmm

actually, even after i un-installed it, games never worked. some got stuck w/blank black screen and some just retired to desktop.

q3_abhi

Youngling
Well, after using it for many days ,i came to a conclusion that GameXP increases the Speed rather then performance. It affects Windows performance n not for games.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Well.....GameXP would increase game performance if you have 256MB or less RAM.

I personally dont feel the need for it, and therefore I wont use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom