Cheat Code For San Andreas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Re: chet code for san andrues

PC cheats == go here & copy all to notepad... *thegtaplace.com/sanandreas/pccheats.php

Trainer== The lazy way to complete the game. just by hitting some Key combi's u can activate the CHEAT CODES.
*thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=1600

WARNING : using a trainer will make the GAME BORING in few days.

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Hey try not to use cheats ... the game is fun and playable easily without them also.Cheats just take the life out of the game.

Official Techie

In the zone
have u heard about cheatbook which contains all cheats for games of pc and everyconsole search google for cheatbook download it and then update it

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
I now am in the middle, completed about 50%, and i really cant complete
any mission without using a cheat.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@abhi_10_20, in which mission are you stuck? there's some really nice Mission Tips/Guides in gtaforums.com they'll surely be helpful for you. (i also used the guide :D :D )

for mission guides go here *www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=216086

OP
urvish_acharya

urvish_acharya

Broken In
i m stuck in that sprey mission in which v r suppose to spray around 100 paintings which are on wall..police is f____ me..i've checked out cheat codes which are available on net but specially this perticular cheat is not avail...let me know if anyone knows

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
there's no Mission in which you have to Spray all the 100 tags!!!

if you're talking about this mission " Tagging Up Turf", there's only 6- 8 tags you've to spray,Just spray over the face of COPs (OR kill him in a fight take his weapons) & just run away from their sight. the heat eventually cools down.
Even if the Heat level doesn't cool down, just try to finish the mission. You'll lose all the heat level.
[for loosing cops "TURNDOWNTHEHEAT" = Clear Wanted Level]
just go here as i've posted already ,you'll find whatever cheat you want. *thegtaplace.com/sanandreas/pccheats.php

If you're talking about SPRAYING ALL THE 100 SPRAY TAGS.. then this'll help you.
there're cheats for that, but they just pretend that you've sprayed all the tags.
Instead of lookin for cheats just use this "interactive map" to pin point the exact locations for all the Spray Tags.*www.gta-sanandreas.com/guides/tagsmap/map.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom