Cheapest Windows Mobile phone with a stylus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hash!!

________
get htc p3400 or htc touch... both cost around 14-15k... and they're entry level...
even i-mate's come out with an entry level pocket pc... cant be sure of the model number...
and well, if you can spend 19-20k, get an o2 stealth... or go here: *shopping.indiatimes.com/ism/faces/tiles/product.jsp?productID=1452805&catalogueID=20375613&categoryID=&parentCategoryID=&bid=&prc=&sid=&q=o2&k1=&k2=&k3=&k4=&k5=&k6=&k7=&k8=&k9=&k10=&k11=&k12=

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^HTC Touch is 20k i think

@nikeel...check out rediff, sify, both giving SE P990i within 14k, but its doubtful whther the warranty is manufacturer or seller

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Imate JAMA,wm5 with touch screen (no wifi) is available for 14.5K

Imate PDAL,wm5 with touch screen with wifi is available for 16.4K!

You can google them for more details!!!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ yeah rite. i also read about an hp ipaq model (don't remember the exact model). it was for about 12k. i think the cheapest WM phone.

btw, SE P series are symbian uiq based and not WM.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
infra_red_dude said:
^^^ yeah rite. i also read about an hp ipaq model (don't remember the exact model). it was for about 12k. i think the cheapest WM phone.

btw, SE P series are symbian uiq based and not WM.

I think you are reffering to HP 512 Voice Messenger

but it has no qwerty keyboard and no touch screen, no 3G , but it has WiFi.

hash!!

________
gauravakaasid said:
^^HTC Touch is 20k i think

@nikeel...check out rediff, sify, both giving SE P990i within 14k, but its doubtful whther the warranty is manufacturer or seller

p990i isnt windows mobile, its symbian...
edge, is useless and expensive in india... same with 3g, except that its still not available here.. ugh...
pdal's initial rom had some bugs, so unless an upgrade is available, i'd advise you against it...
if you can spend,i'd recommend any o2... they're great performance wise... and usually have decent reviews...

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
SE 990i (though not a WM) is an excellent option given d features it has + it just won Digit Gold Buy award as well.

2nd wud b HTC (Rs.15k)

hash!!

________
well, imo, the P990 isnt that great... its got features alright... but theres a zillion programs for wm phones, and theres no limit to how much you can customize a wm phone... its just brilliant... i seriously hate workin on nokia or motorola or se phones now after i figured out wm phones... :)
fanboy i guess... :D

devlooks

Right off the assembly line
Information needed.............

Hi.........
My self Devraj Biswas, need some help from your side.
Can any one provide some information relates to Windows mobile testing?
Any one able to provide third party application in windows mobile?

send mail on dev_tech4u@yahoo.co.in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom