Cheapest Edge Enabled Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hi guys i want to buy the cheapest available mobile with Edge.I think nokia 3220 is only option.Can i connect it to my pc and surf the net on pc with hi speed?
Thanx,
Mandar

soham

In the zone
You can get the lg m4410 at a cheaper price. it should be around 10k, though not exactly sure. and yes, it supports EDGE.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
DON'T go for Nokia 3220. i also purchased it for using MO with EDGE. But when i going to activate EDGE, the CC exec. told me that it has only Class 8 GPRS and Class 8 EDGE, for that i can max get 80-90kbps.
When i searching for 3220 GPRS version in websites i got no exact news. Nokia just ads with 'GPRS & EDGE'' and people attracts to it.

Checkout LG 4410 that has a Class 10 GPRS & EDGE, and you get a lot higher speed than 3220. LG sets has GPRS with CLAss10. Don't know about Motorola's EDGE phone,but it's standard phones have class10.

Don't know about 6630 & 3230 GPRS class. nokia and SE never gives information about GPRS class in their ads., and their websites.

@@@@@Najesh, first checkout 6021 GPRS class. Nokia has many marketing gimmick.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
The cheapest EDGE class 10 multislot B phone would be the 6630 .. everything else from Nokia is either class 5 or class 6 ...

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
i came to knew about packet data wich is available in 6630 and 6030 i think u can even surf web sites through this i have tested in 6630 but donno abt 6030

mAYHEM

Journeyman
Tech.Masti said:
DON'T go for Nokia 3220. i also purchased it for using MO with EDGE. But when i going to activate EDGE, the CC exec. told me that it has only Class 8 GPRS and Class 8 EDGE, for that i can max get 80-90kbps.
When i searching for 3220 GPRS version in websites i got no exact news. Nokia just ads with 'GPRS & EDGE'' and people attracts to it.

Checkout LG 4410 that has a Class 10 GPRS & EDGE, and you get a lot higher speed than 3220. LG sets has GPRS with CLAss10. Don't know about Motorola's EDGE phone,but it's standard phones have class10.

Don't know about 6630 & 3230 GPRS class. nokia and SE never gives information about GPRS class in their ads., and their websites.

@@@@@Najesh, first checkout 6021 GPRS class. Nokia has many marketing gimmick.
GPRS or EDGE classes are not important in india,since every one gets an avg. of 2-4 gprs slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom