Characters On MoBo

do u xperience broadband problems with bsnl?

• YES!!!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • NO!!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • OCCASSIONALLY

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerthivasan

very very STUPID
I JUST GOT A REPAIRED MOTHERBOARD (intel pentium iv from in beanstalk (hcl) black pc)AND WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT IT I FOUND THE ABOVE MENTIONED ALPHABETS. THAT TOO IT WAS NOT COMPLETE. only upto w i can find it.can u plz say what did that mean and what was its purpose and share if u know information.the alphabets were printed on the green base board.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Re: Abcdefghijklmnopqurstuvw

Please make threads with titles that make sense.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............

That's enough. If anyone knows a proper answer then give it. Don't post such stupid replies, he's still new around here.

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --

Ask the place where u gave it for repairs .. they should be knowing and do let us know what they said.

romeo_8693

"The RaCaLaNGeL"©

any case does that make a difference in performance of the lappy????no na...so chill yaar...

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz

WTF?
i am seeing some sort of 'bsnl' poll with this thread
p.s: has some sort of dictionary script been installed with this forum, i'm seeing all my spelling mistakes highlighted in red, something i didn't see yesterday...

oh, and about those letters, it must be some sort of identification tool

Kiran.dks

Technomancer

What is going on here? Thread with a strange subject, poll out of matter and needless to say funny answers! Kertivasan..dont worry much about it. It might have been some rough work! If at all there are some problems related to performance, then you can think about it.

hansraj

In the zone

guys this is the funniest ever post i have read in digit...
surely we guys too need a break and this post is doing just fine
and @kartivesan ..
dont mind u r question was not funny but somehow the answers have turned out to be hilarious

OP
kerthivasan

kerthivasan

very very STUPID

hansraj said:
guys this is the funniest ever post i have read in digit...
surely we guys too need a break and this post is doing just fine
and @kartivesan ..
dont mind u r question was not funny but somehow the answers have turned out to be hilarious
now say me straight.u wanted to make fun of my question.if u cant answer justdont make fun of me.after all im only 15.

Last edited:

magnet

Youngling

kerthiv...may b the mobo where lkept some kid wasplaying..........forget that stuff ra it doesnt make sense of this code.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom