Status
Not open for further replies.

theraven

Technomancer
what ip address ?
are u in n inranet ? or in the internet ?
for intranet u can change ip by right clickin on your network card in network connections
goto tcp/ip properties
then change ur ip address there

for internet .. u cant. . u have to use the settings given by ur isp

if u wanna hide ur ip address while surfing
try using proxies
search the forum for "proxy" ull get ur answer

bravefart

Broken In
Is it possible to CHANGE one's IP address??If yes then is there any software to do that?Plz post ur replies as i need them.

Hey there Mate ; the only risk with help forum like this that you mite get advice from some Kid or nincompoop who doesnt even know how to wipe his a$$ but would surely try to fill up his Inferiority by giving you some wrong pathetic advice only because he/she thinks just because he/she is hanging out on the site and has posting a lot of garbage qualifies him/her.

Coming to your Problem I should clarify IP adrress to you ; Firstly only when you are on "INTERNET" that you have IP(Internet Protocol) Address; its like Telephone no. for your Phone; thats how the world recognizes you and your system when you are on the net. When you are on LOcal Network or INTRANET you dont have IP address its known as " LOcal Proxy"
As for IP address in all kind of dial Ups your IP address changes every time you Log On to the net yes everytime. But in all the permanent connections like ISDN; DSL; Leased Line etc.
Thats where Proxy address Comes in their are plenty Free Proxies they could be "Transparent"(Which help you increase your connection but dont help you much with security); "Anonymous"( They are kind of optimum with speed and security) and then the "High Anonymity"(Super security but mite lower your speed) or you can get some program from net their are so many of them on www.download.com like CCProxy; WinProxy; Plus their are paid proxy addresses to for professional cause they are more reliable especially if you want a "Perfect Proxy".

If you want some good free Proxies Just message me I wouldnt mind sharing few just PM me.

Cheers
Peace V

theraven

Technomancer
remember this ?
*www.netstate.com/states/symb/fruit/images/apple.jpg

uve crossed too many lines
this time im pi$$ed

im always patient with the mods being just a tad bit slow in certain actions or neglecting certain things
BUT WHERE YOU'LL THIS TIME ?

This thread went unnoticed by you'll too
i handled him there but this is gettin too much
he wont shut his mouth
whats going on ? MODS ? ADMINS ? anyone ?

ban him or give me the right to handle him my way !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom