Challenge for the veterans!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chetan1991

Youngling
I'm a 15 year old boy and have posted mere 44 posts but I don't think i used any offensive thing that i got that red box:cry: .
:D Hi hi hi hi!!:D
I've made a great challenge for all of you!!a file is attached which you can download to your comp and use your wit to open it.
But I don,t think anyone will be able to open it!!Your Target is to find a text file and an image.Try it guys;)
a bit explanation by an example:
you have:come.tr
your target: out.txt
Procedure:come.tr -(rename)-> come.zip -(open)-> and.0+(merge)try.7 -(rename)-> it.zip -(open)-> out.txt(the target!)
But you don't have any procedure list for the real thing and it is more hard!!;)
HERE
you HAVE: Heheh.zip
your TARGET: Oh no! you got it.txt
And I'm going offline for 2 months due to board exams,but will visit the forum on 19th feb.So try to solve this mystry out by that time.
OK bye till 19th Feb
----------------------------
I don't want to be taken wrong so pls repute me,at least which can replace that red colour by green:cry: .

Last edited:

ahref

In the zone
I have got three files catch me , get me, open me after going through few steps, this is not test of skill, as instead of skill we have to undo what you have done. although not tough to get but, but without clue it will take too much time. Because we can't guess what you have done.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Only managed till first stage where I now have 3 files .. no idea what to do with them. They are not archives, text or images!!

ahref

In the zone
ok got it with this message
:)Hey,you were really great!!:)

Pls let me also know how you opened this file,but not to the others!!

perhaps they will still be scratching their heads thinking about how to

open this file?;)

Took around 45 minute.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I'll wait & watch... Let the boys do the work... *img116.exs.cx/img116/6469/g5cgrin.gif

Oops... congrats ahref...

man_in_black

Broken In
hey nice one buddy. got me 25 mins.

heheh.zip -> heheh.zip -> a long way ahead -> ;() ;( ;) -> = -> ;() -> ;) -> - -> catch me get me open me -> ooh! -> Oh no! you got it.txt tip for the winner.gif

i'm not posting the files coz ahref has already done that.

u've just used zip zip and last a rar. all these show up in any hex editor. but it was good.

suraj

Journeyman
ahref said:
The image file is this.

hi
i really opened it all the way ,and still failure,
just i got three file like ;( , ;) , and ;o.after that i went to open that folder ,i used also extrat zip folder ,still it didnot open.
then how can i open it.

ahref

In the zone
suraj said:
hi
i really opened it all the way ,and still failure,
just i got three file like ;( , ;) , and ;o.after that i went to open that folder ,i used also extrat zip folder ,still it didnot open.
then how can i open it.

Keep trying and guessing. Just thought what a 15 year old boy can do. This is how I found the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom