CD write karne me tang aa gya...

Status
Not open for further replies.

linardni

Journeyman
My PC is Celeron 2.4, Win-XP and having Samsung CD writer running Nero Version: 5.5.10.25. Whenever I am trying to burn CD, "Power Calibration Error" is displayed and stops after 30% completion of burning displaying the message "Could not perform Fixation". Even when I am trying to paste files into CD Drive (to use inbuilt CD burning feature of Win-XP) the drive doesn't opens. Please help.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
nothing will help , this is the common problem with samsung , ur writer is dead.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Yes thats true, samsung has these problems......buy a new one preferebly liteon..... :)

phatratt

In the zone
Try good quality media or try recording it at lower speeds.If all fails then dump u'r cd-writer at the nearest garbage dump(that's what i did with my pal's writer) 8) buy a writer from a reputed brand like sony or liteon.

phatratt

In the zone
Try good quality media or try recording it at lower speeds.If all fails then dump u'r cd-writer at the nearest garbage dump(that's what i did with my pal's writer) 8) buy a writer from a reputed brand like sony or liteon.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
linardni said:
My PC is Celeron 2.4, Win-XP and having Samsung CD writer running Nero Version: 5.5.10.25. Whenever I am trying to burn CD, "Power Calibration Error" is displayed and stops after 30% completion of burning displaying the message "Could not perform Fixation". Even when I am trying to paste files into CD Drive (to use inbuilt CD burning feature of Win-XP) the drive doesn't opens. Please help.

I also have a samsung writer and it also gave power calibration error. If its model no. is SW-252F then write at 16x or below and it will work fine. Works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom