cd price ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shreyadr

Journeyman
i am getting spuper x cd ( 700 mb ) for rs.6 each. is it of a good quality :?:

recently uromultivision has launched a cd-r and dvd-r , what they mentioned in their ad is cd-r is of 4.7 gb. is that true ? what is the price ?

crashuniverse

In the zone
the cheap cds are cool to take ur weekly backups n so but not reliable when use dto write movies n songs which keeps on being distributed among frenz n used much.

a cd cant be of 4.7 gb. as only dvd format supports such high capacities. check the ad again for any such notice.

expertno.1

Technomancer
well can try out a cd just for Rs.6

and u are browsing now and i think u have spended just more than Rs.6 so go try it

also i think thispost should be in the bazaar section

mohit

The Hardware Labs
i havent heard of super x cd's but if u want chead cd's y dont u try intex for around the same price i.e 6-7 bucks ?

bendre123

Broken In
i dont thinks quality of spuper x cd is good.
they sell the cd cheap because manufacture use cheap material to made the cd. so cd may not be useful in the long run. and it may damage the surface of ur drive.
so i think it will be better to go for mouserbear cd or sony cd.

q3_abhi

Youngling
Not reliable.Many a times just sticking a tape n removing it harshly may cause an entire film 2 spoil or tear out. This determines the quality of the CD.

Nimda

l33t n00b!
anomit said:
lol.....

I buy Frontech 800 MB CDs at Rs.7 How is that?
Ya, you get a 100 pack of Frontech CD's for Rs 550 I heard. Only god knows whether it's high quality or not :)

Nimda

l33t n00b!
q3_abhi said:
Not reliable.Many a times just sticking a tape n removing it harshly may cause an entire film 2 spoil or tear out. This determines the quality of the CD.
100% right. That has happened many a times with Palika bazaar CD's. The media just gets ripped out when it touches the sticky tape at the end of the CD cover!!

Charley

Just Do It
All those CD's I bought for a cheaper price are useless now. The branded ones keeps and protects the data better.....

bharat_r

In the zone
cool... :)
I got Moser Baer for Rs.10 :(
There are CDs avaliable for Rs.5 but may not e of good quality/reputed manufacturer.

manmay

Journeyman
i buy(pack of 50 cds) benq at 5.5rupees and frontech at 5.8 rupees each
is it good enough...?
well moserbaer at 7 is something new...?
i vote sony and moserbaer the best for quality...
what do u say?

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I dont go for Frontech... it bcame corrupted fast.

The cheap cds from Techcom & Optika cost me 7Rs. They r good 4 backup. else I use Imation for 9Rs. each

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
In the US cds are really cheap.IF you have a pal or a relation coming to India just ask him to get you some.thats what I did.Its really cheap man.On the other hand never buy from the Uk.Its very costly more than India.

OP
shreyadr

shreyadr

Journeyman
shreyadr said:
i am getting spuper x cd ( 700 mb ) for rs.6 each. is it of a good quality :?:

recently uromultivision has launched a cd-r and dvd-r , what they mentioned in their ad is cd-r is of 4.7 gb. is that true ? what is the price ?
LAST WEEK I CONFIRMED WITH STATIONERY SHOP. UROVISION CD IS OF 700 MB ITSELF AND NOT 4.3 GB. THIS IS COSTING 11 AT THAT SHOP. IT IS MADE BY USING SILVER. HENCE MANUFATURER CLAIMS ABOUT GOOD QUALITY. THAT WHAT THEY WERE GIVEN IN THE AD.

A

Ashwin Saxena

Watch out you all.I haveseen duplicate mouserbear CD's in Market.
Just when you buy new cd-r media take a close look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom