Status
Not open for further replies.

technomaniac_tzp

Right off the assembly line
I have recently installed Fedora Core 3. I can play ogg, mp3 and other music fomat but not audio CDs. When I insert a CD, CD Player pops up and it shows that the song in being played. The scroll bar in CD Player keeps moving but I don't get any sound. However, I can comformtably play other music formats in Real Player, Music Player etc. Can anyone help me?

Calcatian

Journeyman
*scosoft.com/s/n/53c89c2.gif Why stopping there :?: Post a few more times ... as if that's gonna help ...

I'm not the admin but wud like 2 warn u 2 refrain from such practices in d future... 4 yor own good :!:

Charley

Just Do It
technomaniac_tzp said:
I have recently installed Fedora Core 3. I can play ogg, mp3 and other music fomat but not audio CDs. When I insert a CD, CD Player pops up and it shows that the song in being played. The scroll bar in CD Player keeps moving but I don't get any sound. However, I can comformtably play other music formats in Real Player, Music Player etc. Can anyone help me?

Dude, explain it the simple way. Let me then give u a soln.

saROMan

QA Juggler
Calcatian said:
*scosoft.com/s/n/53c89c2.gif Why stopping there :?: Post a few more times ... as if that's gonna help ...

I'm not the admin but wud like 2 warn u 2 refrain from such practices in d future... 4 yor own good :!:

what r u talkin bout :?: :?: ..its his 2nd post i guess

OP
T

technomaniac_tzp

Right off the assembly line
What's the problem

It seems some people have created a problem out of a problem.

Let me explain it : I have recently installed FC3. I listen to music. I can play all types of music format in FC3 like mp3, ogg etc. But there is a problem which playing audio CDs using CD Player which comes with FC3. CD Player shows that the song is being played. The interface of CD Player shows the track time which has elasped , the scroll bar in CD Player keeps scroliing to the right showing that the track is being played. But I do not hear any sound. The speakers are all right and set to the highest possible volume and so is FC3 and CD player. The problem seems to be somewhere else but I don't know here. That is why I have asked help from you guys. If any part part of this post does not seem clear then please let me know.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom