CD Encryption freeware

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramprasad

In the zone
Hi all
I just want to write whose contents I dont want others to see.... Can anyone suggesv anyb freeware CD Encryption Software....

Thanx in Advance....

Regards,
Ramprasad

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
encryptX SecurDataStor Basic v.6.0

*www.softaward.com/3059.html
or
*www.gold-software.com/download3059.html

encryptX SecurDataStorв„ў Basic is a strong file encryption program for Windows. Encrypt files, folders and CD, DVD and other PC storage media using a simple, intuitive interface. Hide encrypted files and folders.

Burn encrypted CD/DVDs directly from within the application. Protect your private personal and business files from spyware, snooping agents, and theft of identity or intellectual property.

CD LOCK

*www.cd-lock.com/

Hassle-free security
CD-Lock secures your removable media by scrambling the filenames and encrypting all the files with Blowfish. Yet, just enter the password when the CD is inserted into any computer running Win2000 or XP and you can instantly use the files as you always have¹ - without the need to decrypt them first.

Transparent Encryption
CD-Lock decrypts the files and unscrambles the names quickly and transparently, behind the scenes, so you don't have to. This allows anyone to keep their CD data secure but to effortlessly access their files instantly just by entering their password when the CD is inserted.

Works great on most removable media!
CD-Lock works great on floppy disks, CDs, DVDs, USB flash drives, etc...

Encryption Plus® CD-ROM

*www.pcguardiantechnologies.com/Encryption_Plus_CD-ROM/

Encryption Plus® CD-ROM is ideal for a wide variety of secure publishing and information distribution applications. Protect confidential price lists, sales data, engineering data, technical support material, or other business information as you publish it on CD-ROM media for personnel in the field or in remote offices. Encryption Plus® CD-ROM is used by companies worldwide to secure everything from monthly brokerage reports to mass-mailed software demos that include an encrypted version of the full program for purchase.

snehal_prabhu

Broken In
hi'

i want to hav software for cd encryption that will change its password after one use. kindly provide me one incase u hav tried

basically the data that i want to transfer whould hav a master password that will always work while one password generator that will generate key only for one use.once it is used it should not be able to reuse agin.

hoping for 1

H

h4ck3r

All the encryptors are shareware...

All the encryptors are shareware... Nobody would offer a securing software for free... iam planning to try CryptainerLE which is a freeware.. but only 25mb volumes can be created... That is a freeware and the limit cant be crossed , but if u want more bigger volumes they charge money.. So those who are ok with 25 mb i can recommend cryptainer .. i want more than 25mb so serch the web harder and tell me a freeware encryptor for CD roms ..or even encryptors which use hardware lock to protect cds..

cool_guy_on_linux

Right off the assembly line
Truecrypt

This is not something which I tried on CD, but it works fine for files stored on hard disks. *truecrypt.sourceforge.net/ and it is a GPL software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom