CBZ Extreme or Pulsar 180?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cancer10

ClubHost.in
HI

I am planning to purchase a bike but I am confused between CBZ Extreme and Pulsar 180.

Could u please help me to choose one out of these 2? I m not aware of their millage and whatnot.

I like both their looks but there are other things i need to consider like service/support/millage/maintainance cost etc.

Plz help

Thanx

ray|raven

Think Zen.
...... but there are other things i need to consider like service/support/millage/maintainance cost etc.

Go for the Unicorn, haven't spent a penny on maintenance till date and its almost a year since i bought it.

And the Honda Service Center folks are very courteous in terms of service and support.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
dunno about HH servicing, but the 1st FREE service for Bajaj p-180 costs Rs.400 (+Rs.300 for teflon coating [optional]) :|

**(all companies charge for only engine oil)

what we usually pay for in Free Service -
- Engine oil (max. Rs.170/-)
- Teflon Coating. (optional) (Rs.300)
add tax to the total.

for Unicorn, the 1st service costs ~Rs.130 (+300 for teflon).

CBZ extreme sucks, Hunks suck , thanks to crappy name :|

the original CBZ was the last best bike from HH, tthey should have retained the looks.

p-180 has the features & also the handling + good engine.

p-180 costs 64k (@chennai)

ray|raven

Think Zen.
^I always change the Engine Oil personally and not get it done by the Honda guys; Coz i dont know what stuff they are using inside.

And the free services cost abt ~15 with no engine oil , just tax.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
i use CBZ extreme for past 12 months and i simply love that... the service center is very user friendly and has not paid anhything extra on the bike yet...

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
i would say to go for P-180 it has got looks, style, gr8 pickup and pulsar mania is also going on u know:D *www.youtube.com/watch?v=caOInhi5e8c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom