Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
Hai frens,

If i buy an english cassette can i convert it to cd with the same quality as it was there. Tell me the software and hardware to do it. Or give me the link of an website.

Bye.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
he he, this was already published in digit....

check out:sep 03 issue.....,(from page 93) the cd had all the reqiured sf.
and btw, u cant get a near cd quality, no mater what u do....

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
Exactly same quality is not possible.
There is bound to be some loss in the picture quality
depending on the condition of your cassete(Tape is mag media)

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
hmm.... most of the time when u convert the cassette to .wav u need to connect the speaker out of you tape to the line in your sound card. Now if you play the songs you can hear it on your speakers.. now install Musicmatch jukebox and select the source as line and start the recodding..... else you can also use audiograbber :)
but u can't expect the same quality as CD there will be some noise ;)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

swatkat

Technomancer
You can do this using a software called Audacity.Select the Recording Source in Audacity as "Line In" and then connect the Head Phone Jack of ur Tape Player to the Line In of ur PC.Then click Record button in Audacity and then Play the music in Tape Player.
Keep in mind to set the BASS and TREBLE of ur Tape Player to MINIMUM position to decrease disturbance and also adjust Volume of the Tape Player so as to get optimaum clarity.By this u can get good results.But u have to some test recordings to get good clarity.
Download Audacity at:-
*audacity.sourceforge.net/

*img122.exs.cx/img122/3544/Audacity2.gif

Saharika

In the zone
notice

well notice that the fig shown is old version of audacity
the new version is available now
just info
tks
saha
just things are somewhat diff but almost same

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Dude.. Music Match JukeBox is a Shareware and this trial version, i dont think it allows line-in recording.. SOundForge is good, thou i personally recommend harddiskogg.. Thats wat i recommend to my customers..
Its simple, efficeint and easy to use..

You can download it from here.. (U also need to download a Lame MP3 DLL from the link mentioned on the site)

*www.fridgesoft.de/harddiskogg.php

If u need the seetings on your computer like setting line-in etc so as to obtain max performance with the manual for using it mail me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom