• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Cartoon Network Channel Then & Now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
ppl did ya watch "JLA: ORIGINS" movie on this last sunday ???

bt due 2 ads movie time was 2 lenthly .......

abhijangda

Padawan
no i don't think so. Sometimes i also see cartoons on cartoon network mostly BEN 10. Although you are right that cartoon are from japan and china but not all are that. Cartoon like tom&jerry (we all know the oldest of all and most of you like),Ben 10, newly launched Samsher Sikander chuddy buddie. are some of the good cartoon. Although Ben 10 is not meant for children in age group of 3 to 6. But it is good for other children. All in i think so cartoon network has retained its glory.

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
cn also telecasted "StarWars : Clone Wars" toon series .... 15 min ka episodes ...... they were nice 2 ......

djmykey

Let the music play.....
I used to watch watch watch and watch CN although my BSc Final exams were approaching. Yes sir you heard me right I still would be watching cartoons if it were not for those badly dubbed chinese japanese cartoons. BTW Swat Kats and all were my fav. I used to scramble home back from school to watch 'em.

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
got hold of some Adventures of Jonny Quest comic books ....... they r cool ....... hope 2 get toons 2 ....... bt from market original dvd`s .... cant v demand\request CN abt airing old toons, any link ?

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Yes sir you heard me right I still would be watching cartoons if it were not for those badly dubbed chinese japanese cartoons.
You hate Animes?!? But you've even got your avatar(or is it called the profile picture?) from one of 'em!

ax3 said:
cant v demand\request CN abt airing old toons, any link ?
You can't request it from CN India. Their website only provides a snail mail address in the Contact Us section. I had once tried the CN international(or maybe just US) website(www.cartoonnetwork.com, wait until it just loads and hit stop before it redirects you to CN India). Guess the reply, can you? None! But that was only two months ago. Maybe they've got loads of feedbacks to read, like the Digit SOS section:rolleyes:. If you want, give it a try and go to the contact us section of that site and fill out that feedback form.

Last edited:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Its not for the love of the character that I put up that avatar I simply like the look of it.

How can anyone like the looks of Orochimaru (thats the character)??? LOLOL!:D Here, I'll show you what he actually looks like: click >>>here<<< WARNING: The image may be disturbing for minors. His evil nature only made me laugh though. But you are sorta' right, the animes are dubbed badly( I mean, "Yakeen maano"?). <<Thats a quote of the lead character by the way. They should air the english versions.

Oh, and thanks to the one who uploaded that image on photobucket!(for copyright issues etc.)

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Peace dude !!! Take a chill pill.
Offtopic(reeealy very very offtopic):
You might have misunderstood me(or I might have typed too bluntly:D). I didn't mean to offend you. Sorry if I appeared to be fighting. That's why I always keep a disclaimer in the sig. So... yeah, Peace!

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
instead of CN telecasting some good toons ..... now StarMovies is airing Ultimate Avengers I & Ultimate Avengers II .....

anispace

dattebayo
How can anyone like the looks of Orochimaru (thats the character)??? LOLOL!:D Here, I'll show you what he actually looks like: click >>>here<<< WARNING: The image may be disturbing for minors. His evil nature only made me laugh though. But you are sorta' right, the animes are dubbed badly( I mean, "Yakeen maano"?). <<Thats a quote of the lead character by the way. They should air the english versions.

Oh, and thanks to the one who uploaded that image on photobucket!(for copyright issues etc.)

They do air the english versions. Torture ur cablewalla or get dth if u wanna see it in English.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^ Lol, my cable operator seldom listens! He is like Indira Gandhi(Offense NOT intended to ANYONE!).
@ax3: Weren't you going to contact CN? Have you contacted CN India or International HQ yet???

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
oh i loved the old cartoon network...in the ninties...they used to have swat kats,johny quest,tom & jerry,hercules,bug bunny,etc etc...its an endless list..the new cn is pretty stupid & gay...I hate the new cn...they suck now...

anispace

dattebayo
seriously... what are guys whining about? Do u really expect them to air the same shows for 2 decades?

But that said they should maybe start a seperate channel to telecast the old shows or atleast have a daily 2-3hr slot for the old classics.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
seriously... what are guys whining about? Do u really expect them to air the same shows for 2 decades?

But that said they should maybe start a seperate channel to telecast the old shows or atleast have a daily 2-3hr slot for the old classics.

I feel they should remove old ones altogether! I can always tell what's gonna happen next in a Tom & Jerry episode. I remember the stories of all the old cartoons. Most classics do not even have nice Graphics(Anyone remember Spiderman and his Amazing friends? Or how about Fantastic Four(old one)? But then, there's always He-Man(old one), eh?)

A few of the new ones are might seem bad(Shamsher..) but they are for kids! Maybe some kids like them!) A few built along the same lines(Camp Lazlo) are actually nice!

Let's face this(Sorry, Tom & Jerry fans!): After the death of Bill Hanna and Joseph Barbera, they ran outta stories. The remakes are worthless!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
They still show Tom & Jerry which has been there for like over a decade now. Dexter's Lab still airs which if I remember correctly was a show since Cartoon Network's birth. If those shows can stay & still be interesting, I don't see why they can't bring back some classic toons on it rather than throwing half-arsed toons which no one gives a sh*t about. It doesn't matter how old they are, bringing them back after a hiatus is always a pleasure.

ancientrites

In the zone
cn should start showing hanna barbera goldies
huckleberry hound
quick draw mcgraw
snagglepuss
dastardly and muttley show
ruff and reddy show
there are tons of tons old cartoons i wonder these gems arent shown.
Luckily i have all of them including laurel and hardy in animated,three stooges as well abbott and costello muhahhaha.i myself dont get time to watch.

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
i even miss GI Joe , He-man & Masters of the Universe...... hope again v get hands on these classic toons ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom