I got an APC 500W UPS.....I wont be using my comp for about 2 months...Wat care shud I do to take care of my UPS battery???
You can also just leave it on...switch off the plug on the UPS but keep the power supply on
since you will be not using the ups for two monthsI wont be using my comp for about 2 months...Wat care shud I do to take care of my UPS battery???
pradeep_chauhan said:Never leave a ups battery or for that matter any lead acid battery fully discharged. It will be "dead" in a few days, this is due to a process called sulphation where the lead converts to lead sulphate and this is an irreversable process. Alwase charge the battery and then store it in a cool dry place.
nishant_nms said:janitha said:
No TV is going to use that much power(500VA) and what do u think ur monitor doesn't take the heavy surge current on starting.