Can't install VS2008 Pro trail

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterpro

Right off the assembly line
when i want to install VS2008pro 90 day trail, it gives error msg "F:\vs_setup.msi could not be opened".why this happens.plz solve this problem.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
You burned the ISO, or you mounted the image, right? if you mounted it, unmount, and remount it. Your virtual drive (F: I think) needs to show all files when opened by explorer. If you did burn it to a DVD, maybe its corrupt, burn it on another DVD. And check the file size to see if the ISO downloaded correctly.

OP
masterpro

masterpro

Right off the assembly line
You burned the ISO, or you mounted the image, right? if you mounted it, unmount, and remount it. Your virtual drive (F: I think) needs to show all files when opened by explorer. If you did burn it to a DVD, maybe its corrupt, burn it on another DVD. And check the file size to see if the ISO downloaded correctly.

i had already burn it using nero then try to install frm dvd,also treid with Virtual CDRom Control Panel.but that doesn't work!!!

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Did the download complete correctly? Check the file size on MS's website, and the one which you downloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom