Can't install Java app

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyL6

Right off the assembly line
I've got a new Motorola L6.
The problem is that it doen't allow me to download/install any Java App. either from GPRS (thru mini Browser) or from Bluetooth.
It only allow me to upload JPEG,3GP,mp3,amr,midi files thru My Bluetooh device software.
Please Help
Also can you sugess any Application Loader software so that I can use my Data cable for uploading software to L6.

Thanx

prasad_den

Padawan
You don't need a 3rd party software.. You need to enable the jaa application loader to be able to install games on your phone..
Visit here..:: *www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=868008

OP
M

MyL6

but when i connect my data cable with my Motorola L6 it say Java Application Loader is activated.
But wht to do afterwards...? I need a pc software so that i can load from my pc to L6...

OP
M

MyL6

nope... i've installed p2k drivers.. when i open midway->Java Settings... everything is disabled...i.e. i can't click to change any settings...
the status remains-disconnected ,IMEI:----

:(

prasad_den

Padawan
MyL6 said:
nope... i've installed p2k drivers.. when i open midway->Java Settings... everything is disabled...i.e. i can't click to change any settings...
the status remains-disconnected ,IMEI:----

:(

I don't understand that... Have you seen the tutorials in the links I provided..?? It also tells about how to determine the COM port and the Baud rate for the midway settings... Send me a detailed Pm if possible..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom