Cant install Daemon tools or Alcohol 120

Status
Not open for further replies.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
I cant install daemon and alcohol emulators . . Msg appears which says need to restart to install . . Even tried restarting and installin . .

coolendra

Neil is Here...
I cant install daemon and alcohol emulators . . Msg appears which says need to restart to install . . Even tried restarting and installin . .

r u using vista....if yes then there was some problem earlier..
try using the Alcohol_120_v1.9.6.4719

it works for me in windows vista

quad_master

Tired of being sorry!

when u try to install daemon...first it extract itself...then a system reboot is required...after system reboot actual installation is started.... :rolleyes:

btw any error msg during installation???

OP
phuchungbhutia

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
It asks for restart but after restarting doesnt install . . . But now i am using magic disc . . . Its even better and free . . .

It asks for restart but after restarting doesnt install . . . But now i am using magic disc . . . Its even better and free . . .
magic disc sucks.

Daemon Tools free version is the best emulator, as it can mount a variety of formats, including alcohol 120 images, blindwrite images, etc. It can even emulate SafeDisc and other protections.

You definitely need to try installing dtools. Have you looked into their forums ? Its full of workarounds for every situation.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ +1 for that, You try their forums, I got a BSOD once when I installed DT for the first time, and their forums were very helpful. And Magic Disk is a okay emulator, but DT surpasses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom