Can't Download JPEG Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
Well! I have a 3 MB Photo uploaded from a cyber cafe in my rediffmail e-mail account as an attachment. Back home I try to download in by clicking on the download like for attachments, download starts in a new window but only downloads a portion of it and then stops ( I am using an Dial -up Connection) although connection does not fails. Is there any alternate method to download it to my PC ? Please Help :( :(

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Forward it to some other email service .. I also had experienced same thing with Rediff ..
Just forward that mail to some other account of yours and then download it from there .. Gmail is a good option ..

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
if u don't hv gmail account then u can always use your good old yahoo! mail...

also enable browser integration in ur download manager..... DAP/FlashGet.... and add a temporary rule/option to JPEG download by it...

now u may able to download ur image thru ur download manager... which i thnk will work...

sumanpaul

Right off the assembly line
Install Opera ...IE sux. Opera has intregrated download manager , u can evem resume download . Or better use Download Accelerator .You will find it in older version of Digit.

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
I am using Meta Products Download Manager and the download manager fails to catch the link. I have added the temporary rule to download JPEG. Also to my surprise I am not able to forward the e-mail from rediffmail to any other account ?? I tried it forward to Hotmail (MSN) account , HELP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom