Not open for further replies.

vivekrules

Broken In
Hey Hi All ..
How U DOIn ?
hey help me i am in 12 th science ...
but i cant concentrate on my studiez..
i do know why.,...
whenever i go to read any subject (chemistry, physicz ) i juz sleep in a movement ...lol.
help me guyz or else i gona be Fail...
bye take care !:(

Third Eye

gooby pls
Go for a walk if you feel sleepy,don't eat too much(especially fast food).Make a time table,restrict yourself from surfing net too much.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Get offline right now.bundle up your PC in a box and go throw it in the Mariana trench right now!!!!And if u have a cell-phone bundle that in too!!
Cell-phones and PC are the biggest reason for distraction from studies!!
I colud have performed a lot better in my 10th std. had it not been my PC and cell-phone.

Oh..And btw,me too in 12th.And only that droner of a subject gonig by the name chemistry makes me sleepy.others are nice.!!

mailtorahul007

Astalavista Baby..!!
^^^Same was done by me too...but definitely not in mAriana trench...it ws kept in one of ma rooms...out of ma site.........

and Do keep concentrated in ur studies..........

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Mods pls ban vivek till the exams are over :twisted: . Jokes apart this is really the most important time for you. donot waste it. Take a book start reading.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I close my cell phone when i go to study, & put computer to rendering.

No resources left for working on computers, & no gf disturbance and saying "I need u, hold me" :D

End of story.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Try this.

Study a little and when you feel sleepy, go out for walk and in the mean time revise what you studied.

Come back and study again. Slowly, your concentration will increase

xbonez

NP : Crysis
dude, me too in XII :)) i've lately started spending too much time on this forum and on the net, but its alright. i study when xams come. i know i should study regularly and stuff, par woh ho nahin pata hai. during xams i study, often not sleeping for days. kaam chal jaata hai :)) as for throwing the comp away, if i did that, i'd lose all inspiration and motivation to live. i'd start living in a vegetable state, half dead. there would be no reason for me to get outta bed :))

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
vivekrules said:
Hey Hi All ..
How U DOIn ?
hey help me i am in 12 th science ...
but i cant concentrate on my studiez..
i do know why.,...
whenever i go to read any subject (chemistry, physicz ) i juz sleep in a movement ...lol.
help me guyz or else i gona be Fail...
bye take care !:(
Well now its still time its sep only and your still have whole 5 months in your hangs. WAKE UP, before its gets too late

make a time table for yourself & study atleast 3hrs daily as of now & increase it latter on when your exams come.

also last thing, it will for your good if you study because nobody including us will bother you failed ur passed.
Dude get a life understand whats right & whats wrong, if you are too small to do that then tell your parents & teachers about your problem like you did to us.

They first scream at you at first insteading of helping but afterwards their guidance will be like a candle on dark path which will guide to you towards success

shantanu

Technomancer
my god Exam time.. that was the worst time i had in my life :D , but reality is take it seriously and start your studies, do surf net and talk to your Girl friend to release tension or depression. and dont waste your time in creating threads like this :p , well man study.. before it gets too late..

goobimama

 Macboy
Forget studies. They are all bakwaas. Enjoy life and at the end of the term just put in two days and scrape through....;)

shantanu

Technomancer
Whoa : goobimama wants everyone to be like him... as he is a lazy guy :p , lol not going anywhere but sleeping ... ROFL :D:D:D

goobimama

 Macboy
Hey. I dont' sleep for more than 8 hours a day. Just odd timings that's all. And if I can get by life without doing much work, what the hell. I just about work two hours a day and I have just the amount of money I need.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
wow same thing is happening to me, except im in ninth, what i do is study everything like 2-3weeks before exam and when exam is going on, relaaaaaaaaax

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
naa not love but infatuation.11th and 12th standards are so much fun all you see are pretty girls everywhere.Blame it on testosterone kicking inside you.

@goobimama:O man I think so much like you.But I usually study just 8-10 hours just before exam in the night and I usually pass through(I have never failed).But don't expect to get 90% by this method if you manage 60-70% be happy with it(like me).And who needs 90% if you get so much more time to enjoy life.
My parents are so confused my results just came out and interestingly I passed out every subject(11 in total) and my parents were like How can he pass if he didn't study the full semester?

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
boards are easy sh!t everyone just scares u saying its tough and crap... besides maybe u cant concentrate due to previous failures or something, same thing with me, i would too suggest u study everyday from now on because if u dont study everyday u wont get good marks. if u just wanna pass, study the days before exams but i guarantee u wont get good with that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom