Cant change to YEAR 2006 .....But Y Y Y Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

eureca_eureca

In the zone
I dont know how to explain this poblem , recently to make out the changes on a rainlendar calendar i changed the date to year 2006 and ,

Yea i dont know how to explain ...task bar was missing,black broken images , every thing turned slow , ever thing was blacked out , it appeared as if some thing had taken off all the resources of my comp,

later i changed back the year and every thing turned normal , i could hardly change the date. took a couple of minutes to OK , Apply

hope its not because of my desktop ..does it take too much of resources , here is a screen shot ,have a look..
*img363.imageshack.us/img363/2410/untitled12gf.jpg
screen shot after changing the date to december 18
*img236.imageshack.us/img236/4319/blackedbroken6my.jpg
look at that right click menu , not just that , all menus has become similar , task bar :( tooo

i am using winxp + sp2 , with windows blinds vista skin, object dock, rainlendar, rainmeter for desktop , and recently installed nero 7.

my pc config is p4 2.8 processor , 512 Ram , D845 GVSR mother board,80 gb hdd,

Please help me , or else i may not have a compter for this GREAT NEW YEAR 2006 :(

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
^^ thats the vista Transformation shell pack... bad for ur system if u ask me... I think thats creating all this trouble but i dunno how or why :(

OP
E

eureca_eureca

In the zone
qwert manic , why should vista pack cause problem for that particular date ?
i think i ll have to get a detailed scan done right now

OP
E

eureca_eureca

In the zone
Problem solved , it was the windows blinds and the vista theme .removed it and the dates became normal , now no troubles for changing the dates...Rabooo thx for the help

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
Hey, but i would like to ask... what exactly have you done (everything) to get that desktop. I have windowblinds and Vista theme too.. but it's not like that!! Though i'm a Mac desktop lover... i try everything that's worth... pls tell mail me ravishchandra@gmail.com

OP
E

eureca_eureca

In the zone
Ravi+ish said:
Hey, but i would like to ask... what exactly have you done (everything) to get that desktop. I have windowblinds and Vista theme too.. but it's not like that!! Though i'm a Mac desktop lover... i try everything that's worth... pls tell mail me ravishchandra@gmail.com

its vista skin and wb , then object dock for the dock and tabs, ave desk for recycle bin and that my computer icon.

calendar is rainlendar and the clock is rain meter , some ionshas been modified , and the clock too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom